MI AMOR

XIOMARA CAROLINA ALVAREZ-CANUL

No if you couldn't tell by my last name and my accent I'm not from Texas I'm from Mexico and was raised there until my family immigrated to California when I was 8 —— Xiomara to Georgie

Ay mama no se. Como que si lo quiero pero no me quiero arriesgarme. ¿Que tal si el no me quire como yo lo quiero a el? —— Xiomara to her mom

I'm sorry to break it to you señora but not everyone is going to be Christian like you. I was born and raised as a catholic and I won't give up my catholic faith just because you think what I believe in is wrong in your eyes. —— Xiomara to Mary.

I like your abuelita she seems fun —— Xiomara to Missy.

GEORGE 'GEORGIE' COOPER JR.

I love your tattoos. What do each of them mean? —— Georgie to Xiomara.

I wish pops was still here. Because no offense dad but you don't know how to talk to women. —— Georgie to his dad.

Yes mom I like her. So what she has tattoos and piercings. So what she's not Christian. Guess what we grew up culturally different. I don't care how she looks because with or without the piercings and tattoos she's beautiful in my eyes. I didn't fall for her because of the way she looks but that's an advantage in my eyes. I fell for her because she's such a kind person, she unapologetically herself and won't let anyone change who she is, she's resilient, her approach to life is so unique, there's a spark in her unlike anyone I've seen before. So you ask if I like her? I don't just like her I'm in love with her. So don't you ever try and disrespect her again I don't care if you're my mother I will always defend her. ——— Georgie to Mary.

You're so beautiful and aren't afraid to be yourself that what I love about you darlin' you don't care who judges you. You're just happy being your authentic self. Gracias por ser parte de mi vida mi amor. I know I probably buchard that but I just want you to know that I love everything about you your voice your attitude, the way you love people, your culture and so many other things I appreciate and love everything about your darlin'. ——— Georgie to Xiomara.

_______________

This story will start during season 2. And thank you for understanding that I can't finish writing a chapter so I unpublished Ocean eyes.

Anyways how have y'all been?

I been good and it my birthday! So feliz cumpleaños, happy birthday to anyone who's birthday it's today and my Gemini twins here.

Love y'all have an amazing day.