𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗟𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗦

The two teenagers were currently skipping class they were actually a couple weeks in advance of the class so they had nothing better to do than skipping class so they were just roaming the hallway

The two teenagers were currently skipping class they were actually a couple weeks in advance of the class so they had nothing better to do than skipping class so they were just roaming the hallway. They were by the lockers. "Honestly your brother is too dramatic sometimes like he got a tummyache boohoo everybody's stomach hurts sometimes calm down."

"Tell me about it." Georgie said. "Half the time our parents don't pay attention to me and Missy because of Sheldon. It's like they don't even care about us."

"Hey it doesn't matter what your parents say you are important and wanted. Your abuelita adores you and cares for you and Missy like you were her children." Xiomara said. "Your meemaw is a better mom to you than your actual mom is. But at least your dad is actually there for you. And you always have a place with my family."

"Are you sure?" He asked her.

"Please my parents adore you they view you as their own kid." She says. "They say you're like the son they never had."

"Really?" He asks.

"Yes really the love you." She said then someone saw them. "Hey what are you doing outside of class?!"

Georgie grabbed Xiomara's hand and they ran for it as they were being chased while the two teenagers were laughing.

They ended up ditching school early and left in her car driving off and nobody could say anything to anyone because they didn't know who it was.

***

The two teenagers were in the living room watching tv in matching pajamas except Georgie had on a T-shirt instead of a cropped T shirt

The two teenagers were in the living room watching tv in matching pajamas except Georgie had on a T-shirt instead of a cropped T shirt. They were in the Alvarez-Canul household and her parents were currently working the night shift. The two teenagers were cuddling they always were they just felt completely enough cuddling.

Suddenly there was a phone call and Georgie paused the tv as Xiomara got up and walked to the telephone and picked it up. "Hello Xiomara speaking."

"Xiomara can you bring Georgie home something happened to Sheldon and we would prefer the entire family together and that includes you." George said over the phone.