chapter 4 darkness rising part 4

The zombie Cybertronians Terrocons keep rising from the ground, getting close to Optimus and Ironhide.

Ratchet: Megatron has desercrated the resting place of all our fallen ancestors and his own.

Ironhide: Just like what happen your broken tool claw Ratchet.

Optimus: Not even the dead are free from his war-mongering.

Megatron looking down as his zombie army approaches Optimus, Ratchet and Ironhide who put on his battle mask

Megatron: At last, symbiosis... I can feel it! I possess complete control over my army. DESTROY THEM!!!

The terrorcons roars and continued to walk towards the autobots, when Optimus and Ironhide blasted one with their blaster and canons, and then optimus activate his other blaster and began shooting them with hes both Optimus blasters and Ironhide canons, while ratchet walked backwards a little.

Optimus: Ratchet! Ironhide! Retreat! Bridge yourselfs back to base!

But the weapons speacilalist and the medic doctor officer, refuse to leave their friend behind, ratchet took his hlades out.

Ironhide: No, We shall stand with you optimus.

Ratchet: You may require a medic when this over with.

They began to attack the Terrocons and Ratchet sliced a terrorcons arm off which deactivated.

Ratchet: I recommended dussection, the smaller the pieces, Better!

Optimus: Sounds advice, old friend

Ironhide: Agree

Ironhide pulls out hes axe, Optimus switched his weapon from his blasters to his swords, and they began to attack the terrorcons wiyh their blades and both soon stood side by side

Megatron: I have mastered

TRANSFORMERS PRIME