Well its school time

Flames POV

As Shiori and I walked I saw the bright sky into dawn a little"gomen I have to go,grandma and grandpa might be jworried about me"she said.

I nodded my head"I'll see you soon then"I said.I couldn't help but smile at her just a little.I saw her held out her pinky"pinky promise that we'll meet again"she said with her nice gentle smiled"yes I promise we'll meet again"I said and let out a smiled and we did a pinky promise.

She waved and walked away.As I saw here walk away I smiled but that was the last time I saw her....

I never found her I thought she was the one but she just had to leave I really don't understand why do I feel so empty.

~10 years later~
As I walked to school with my bag and looking forward."School doesn't really matter to me no more all is in my mind...."I thought and kept walking.

I'm 17 years old now I don't know anymore my friends are Ayano,Chi,Whirlwind, but Shiroi I miss her.I still have my brother Aki and sister Kants.

Anyways I wake to class looking forward and sighed"whatever"I thought walking then I felt a push behind me and looked back to see a girl with black hair and red eyes"Gomen"I heard her say.

I sighed"it's fine"I mumbled and looked down she was short.I looked at her a little and walked"we'll see you"I mumbled and left