chapter 2

Time skip (y/n pov)

After i arrived at the golden hour, i immediately went to see Aventurine. Well, nothing special. Just some conversations about the 'past'.

After that, I decided to go to the dreamscape sales store to pay a visit on Dr. Edward. "Miss y/n! Nice to see you again! How are you?" The gaint eyeball exclaimed.

I chuckled "its nice to see you too Dr edward! I've been fine! How is it going?".

"Hoo hoo hoo, very very good. Many people when here just to get experience all sort of fascinating dreamscapes!"

I plastered a smile on my face "that's good to hear, Dr Edward! I really wanted to have experience like that, but not now"

"Well, i hope i get to see you next time! I need to go to my siblings. So long Dr!"

After I bid Dr Edward a good bye, i went to see my siblings but i saw one familiar female figure hiding from someone? Without hesitation, i walk up to her.

I tapped their shoulder "Excuse me? Do you need help?". The young woman turned around and   she was....Firefly

"yes Please! i could use some help- wait, big sister y/n!? Oh my god, it's been a while. I-i didn't notice you!" Firefly beamed

"Firefly...haha, you've changed so much. You were a little smaller the last time i saw you" I teased her as the white haired girl whine.

"Heyy...this is not the time, big sister y/n. I've been chased by-"

"Hey, she went that way! Get her!" The voice of a male came from behind firefly.

"Them..?" I ask as Firefly nod. I sigh "behind me.." I command her as i pull out my weapon, in case something happens

The unknown man with a woman by his side came to us "Dont even think about getting away, you storwaway!" The male said

"Excuse me..?" I fake a smile, "oh miss y/n, h-he didn't mean you! But the girl behind you!" The woman said As Me and Firefly looked around to seek some more help and finally caught one. A familiar grey haired boy.

"CAELUS!" I called out for him as me and firefly went to him. "Sorry for bothering you Caelus! But-" i let Firefly continue "please! Me and big sister y/n really need your help...."

Caelus frowned and nod agreed to help us "how can i help?".

"Hey look! She has an accomplice" the male's eyebrows knitted as they both him and the woman stand ready to fight "Miss y/n, please stay out off this so we can nab them both in one go!"

I scoffed as i drew out my weapon and glared at them "like i let you both do that" before they could get to do anything, we hear a voice

"That's enough, guys" the familiar voice came behind the unknown man and the woman. "S-sir..?" The unknown man stutters and looks at the man.

"What's gotten into you all? Open your eyes and look carefully. Is the lady behind miss y/n the stowaway we're looking for?" The man raises an eyebrow

"Huh w-who is this..?" The woman asked the unknown man. "Don't you know him? Look at his brown hair and grey vest. He's the officer sent here by the family to maintain order at the Charmony Festival"

I exhale in relief "Gallagher.."

"I-i see...sir, the thing is, we're trying to apprehend stowaway, and that young lady there looks very suspicious. we're sure she's the one!" The woman said

Gallagher sigh and tsked as he crossed his arm "that's nonsense. Take another look, will ya? The witness report says that the suspect is a lad with silver hair, and you guys are going after a girl with silver hair. Does that make any sense? You even had an attempt to attack Miss y/n! She's our guests!"

"Well just get out of my way, I'll handle this" Gallagher command as both the unknown two obey

"Sorry for all the trouble back there" Gallagher apologies with his usual blank face. "Its alright Gallagher, but who's those two anyway?" I ask as i lifted my eyebrows

"Those two idiots are some young bloodhounds I've been training, because of their youth and inexperienced, they mistook an honored guest of penacony for a criminal. Id like to offer a sincerest apology to you on behalf of the bloodhound family"

Caelus nod and ask "what about the stowaway?". I looked at Caelus and answered "The bloodhound family are the guard of the dreamscape. Their were in charge of the security include arresting people who try to enter our world illegally"

Firefly slightly pursed her lips as she whimpered. I plastered a small smile and pat her head "dont worry firefly, i believed this is just a misunderstanding. How could a girl like you be a stowaway?"

Firefly expression softens "thanks, without you guys help, i wouldn't know what to do to". Gallagher nod "just part of the job...i need to get going. You can reach out for me through the young bloodhound in this area. I wish you had an enjoyable experience in this land of dreams" As he said that, he turn his heels and leave

"I owe you a big one! If it hadn't been for you and big sister y/n, i might been...taken away by them" firefly said as she turn look at caelus. Caelus stood proudly as he stuck his nose in the air "Galactic baseballer, at your service!".

"You're funny!" firefly giggle as i smile, seeing her giggle for so long really lifted up my mood. "By the way, i just noticed... you're a Nameless, right? Is this your first time here on Penacony?"

Caelus seems to be surprised that she knows that he was with the Astral Express "how do you know?".

I deadpanned and i still had a smile on my face "well...isn't obvious, you have the Astral Express badge on you, everyone can tell that". Caelus face flushed red as he gave us a sheepish smile.

Firefly nodded "i also know that, you guys often travel around different places in the cosmos. I-i'd be happy to show you around! you should come with us too, Big sis y/n!" I chuckled "sure! i would love to help with the tour"

"Oh i forgot to introduce her, this young girl here is named Firefly. She's from the iris family. She work as a stage performer."

Firefly eyes dropped to look at the ground "well, not anymore. I'm just an extra..when there are no acting gigs, i work as a guide near glaux Avenue. If you don't mind, i can show you around with Big sis y/n"

"That's awesome! I happen to need a tour guide" Caelus smiles appreciated that y/n and firefly help him with the tour.

"Well, let's not waste some time! Let's go big sis y/n!" Firefly beamed

Caelus pov

'i was wondering why firefly called Y/n big sister. Wasn't Y/n Robin's older sister?' i took a glance to look at y/n who is following behind Firefly 'maybe i should ask her later...'

A/n ~ aku penat sekarang and aq tengah puasa (penat+puasa) wow, just wow. Lapaq you all's 😭 tapi kene sabar 🙃  (malay)

I'm tired right now and I'm fasting (tired + fasting) wow just wow. Iam hungry but it's just 2 pm 😭 (English)