⭐: OMG THAT GUY HAS A SHOOTY

Your dad (Markiplier) had organised a poker night with his friends at the Manor just drinking and having fun whilst you sat in your room doing nothing in particular just...sitting... and staring at the celling trying to sleep. It was hard since they were all loud as all hell especially your dad, he would always say the weirdest stuff he would NEVER say when he was sober.

You had had enough of waiting and waiting for something interesting to happen. So you walked out your room to just get a quick snack, sighing. Before you entered the dining room, your eyes scanned all of his friends. 'The Mayor...hm...The Detective...and...' You squinted your eyes at the last guy, not recognising him. Whoever he was he seemed pretty sober compared to the others. He had a gun clenched tightly in his hand and he was in some type of army uniform. His most notable feature was his moustache. You sigh quietly to yourself before slowly walking to the kitchen.

You entered and saw the chef reading a book on the island in the middle of the kitchen. He looked up at you and nodded and looked back at his book. You took that as a 'sure you can get food, its not like its my job anyway.' You opened a cabinet and sighed, not really know what to choose. "whatever..." You mumble to yourself before leaving with empty hands.

"Y/N..y-you're up late, hm?" Your dad slurred. You looked over at him and rolled your eyes. "You should buy more snacks, I'm so hungry." You said through clenched teeth. "Yeah...yeah haha...I-I'm to rich for that shit, kid..." He said waving around some random cards that happen all to be Aces. The room filled with Yeah's and laughing in agreement. Honestly you had no idea what that even meant so you just scowled and headed back to your room before two hands landed on your shoulders. "Watch were you are going, friend." 

"Oh my god I'm so-" you look up at his face. It was the army guy...you didn't even realise he left his chair. "So....so what?" He leaned in closer, tilting his head. His grip tightened on your shoulders as you looked back up at him.  "So, so sorry. I'm sorry uh...private." You had no idea what 'private' meant in the military but it was the first thing that came into your head considering he was wearing army uniform. The room was filled with ooo's and overreactive gasps. He squinted his eyes at you before looking away. "Not anymore, friend." he sighed. "You may call me Colonel...should it please you...Or William but I prefer to be known for my rank.." He stated. "Of course you do.." You mumbled as he lowered his arms back down. He seemed like the type of person to say "I'm married to the job." or some bullshit.

Your dad and his other friends erupted in laughter at the Colonels choice of words. "I prefer to be known for my rank." Your dad repeated drowsily. Damien and Abe laughed. "Don't talk to me like that in my own home, Mark..." He snarled. You felt a little awkward, like you were wedged between two things you weren't meant to be wedged between. "Oh, Will-William- will- Colonel, its been years since this was y-yours hehe..." Your dad slurred, raising his arms up. The Colonel pouted and sat back down next to Abe. 

"And, YOU, buddy s-should get s-some damn sleep!" Your dad said whilst grinning. You looked back the the Colonel who seemed to have not gotten over the stupid joke and had his arms crossed over his chest, like a child that wasn't allowed candy.  You averted your eyes from all the commotion and turned back to your room, still hungry.