Chapter-8 ninja/koga

Ash was staring at Menma who was smirking

menma:hey listen dude this is between
family that little bitch!!

Menma was shocked and in pain when he got gut checked by ash.

Ash:aura style:rage horn fist!!!

the fist indented and sent Menma flying
into the street of the city Menma jumped on a building excited to finally be able to have some fun

Menma:Fire style:Fire ball Jutsu!!!!

Ash:(doges it) Aura style:mimic!(does hand sighns) fire style:Fire ball jutsu!!!

Menma doges the humongous fire ball
and after tried to cut ash with a kunai
but ash disarmed him by using gentle
style meanwhile with Ruri.

Ruri:(i would have thought power like this wasn't real now i Re track my statement)

kisamae was using water dragons to keep
Ruri at bae they weren't so far away from
where ash and Menma was

ruri:(i have no choice) come on out!!!
Sheller,Cloyster,Gody,Hunter,Gengar!!!

her Pokémon staring to try and jump them but kissamae brought out some of his Pokémon too. Ash and Menma watched this happened.

Menma:well you gonna bring out your Pokémon?

Ash:i don't fight cowards.

Menma:oh we got a model brother here(try's to kill him with a kunai)

Ash:(catches it)

Menma:ahahahahaha!!

the kunai blew up as there was a tag bomb on it Ash didn't know because of the fact he was never in any tango with that Ruri saw his body falling and raced to him her heart beating fast she wasn't
able to ash kisame slammed his sword into her neck she went unconscious
and was slammed into a store.

kisamae:heh you put up a good fight but you-(sweat drops) huh?

Menma:......

(god music plays)

Ash:i am thou.....thou aren't i....Thou shall not lose this battle...for thou is the
only savior to restore the world to its formal glory.......(gets up and makes a fist) i rip my shackles...and unleash thy hell on thee!!!

the overwhelming Aura was a-lot for them they were planning on running when Ash was behind kisamae

kisame:when-

Ash just punched him in the face sending him flying he was out like light Ash's fist indented and smoking hot.

Menma:(what is this?! is he a god?!) fire style:gigantic flame dragon!!!   

Ash:....(takes a deep breath)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

the dragon was sent away glass broke everywhere and not to mention Menma had to cover his ears he was betting on one last thing his sharigan! 

Menma:Sharigan!!!!

Ash didn't even react he just flash stepped and sent Menma into the con creek then he sent him through the building destroying it in the process.
after the rebel and smoke had cleared up Menma was unconscious.

Ash was breathing heavy his eyes blue his mouth bleeding his head and hair red his body with cuts and scars he was smiling but passed out after as well. the police and ambulance came to take note of what happened but when they got there the 2 men who started it were gone. 

(12 hours later.)

Ash woke up in pain but it wasn't knew he felt someone no people on him he looked to see Ruri sleeping on his right side while Naruko was on his other side
he chukled before looking around he
took a deep breath

Ash:(aura style:heavy recover) Aura style:swap.

ash managed to switch himself with a plastic dummy after he got his clones on but he sensed someone watching him he looked around and saw One of the ceiling tiles were lose after he notice

Ash:you can come out now.

the persona that came out was koga a gym leader. and the other was jaine who was blushing while looking at Ash.

Ash:koga and janine? What Are you-

koga:(puts his finger to his lip)(points to Ruri and Naruko)(whispering) lets go somewhere private.

they went to the top of the hospital they were in.

koga:what you faced was the Akatskui...i had gotten notice that they he coming for Naruko so i tried to get my men ready as possible.

Ash:why do they want her?!

Koga:....Naruko is the daughter of Minato namakaze in other words a powerful and selfish man her mother is no better as she is a fangirl.

Ash:wait she has parents...so then why did she get kicked out the village?

koga:...they wanted her to marry sauske uchiha he comes from a clan of strong ninja. for centuries they been the strongest along with the senju and many others...kushina is uzamaki. minato is half namakaze and uchiha.
thats why he thought it be good for her but she didn't want that so they told her to leave they didn't take her serious. but boy they were wrong that girls got heart.

Ash:so-

koga:the akatskui were sent my minato to retrieve her cause she holds the power of the nine tails...half of it anyway.

Ash:half?!

koga:a long story...she had a power that they want to save the village...but in reality.

janine:they want to use her i should know they all treat her like dirt!!!

Ash:i can understand that...must have been awful. and that guy Menma.

koga:the oldest and a womanizer he will fuck them and then dump them. when he tried with
jaine i made sure to show him what a veteran ninja can do. no matter what power up a ninja must rely on himself.

Ash:(sits on the rallying)....so then...what should we do?

koga:.....i have an idea....but before that.(pulls out a poke-ball)wanna try?

Ash:(smirks) sure why not after all-

koga:you lose

Ash:nah i'd win.

Ash and Koga smiled while Janine sighed after this they went a grassy filed
were no could bother them and after this they let there pokemon out to fight.

to be continued