Chapter-18 Friends/4 years

Somewhere in a village

man:(smash's table) how dare they kill my son! Minato!!! i have delet with this girl for to long!!! enough is enough!!

Minato namakaze was angry at the fact this new man had killed sause uchiha itachi was the only one left but he didn't want to have multiple mate.

minato:if thats the case then i will talk to her

kushina:me to.

they all left as the body of sauske was there its neck fixed and not broken.

(back in Tokyo japan)

Melina:lighting shock.

the girl jumped away and used her spear to deflect the attack Cameron tried to punch her but she dogged and leaped over him to Melina.

but it was a bad move Rayleigh stopped the Attack and after knocked her out.

Rayleigh:(sighs) kids these days.

Ash:thank you Rayleigh.

Rayleigh:(thumbs up) no problem captain.

after Ash took the girl he had some very angry eyes at her for what she did to his other wife.

Melina:mr Ash-

Ash:Melina(hands a ring) here.

Melina:thank you alot(puts it on)(blushes) l

Ash:Cameron you okay?

cameron:yeah who is she?!

Ash:it seems some people don't like Melina's kind.

Melina:natural of course. i can understand why.

Ash:(hugs her) it will be all okay. 

the girl woke up in a basement like area
Ash was giving her a very scary glare.

Ash:(smiles) well now our idiot girl wake's up.

Girl:(try's to free herself)

Ash:don't bother. it won't work

Ruri:sir i dug up Everything i could get on her

girl:mm?!

Ruri:Himeragi Yukina). She is a Shaman Attack Mage, or by Lion King Organization, a Sword Shaman, who is working under them and has been abruptly sent to observe Melina the.....the Vampire queen. As such, from Japan's Kansai region, she has been transferred to Tokyo.

Ash:the Lion king organization(unties the girl) you and i are gonna have a chat with your boss's.

Ash through her over his shoulder and after he took off through the roof Ruri sighed knowing this would cost a lot to fix she wrote down to remember.

somewhere 4 people behind some door
were quiet until they heard footsteps
Ash out down Yukina and sat down.

Lady:who are you?!

Ash:my name is Ash Ketchum but i decided to change it so you wont be calling me that for long.

man:what is your business.

Ash:(smirks) to make a Truce

woman:Truce?

Ash:look your crew or whatever didn't witness
the aliens that came to this planet.