Titanic

So I'm writing on a new book right now, the idea came as I heard about a new titanic ship in the news, which they want to build. It isn't all drama and cheesy, it's funny too, believe me:)

So please vote and comment and share. Please don't steal my idea, it's just lame, think if your own.

Copyright © 2013 by onedirectionlover97

All rights reserved.

This story, 'Titanic's Comeback', is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all prologues, epilogues, chapters and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders). Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any of this infringement by copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not covered by my copyright. No Copyright Infringement intended.

So please If anyone knows about someone stealing my story contact me.

:D

Okay, I'm stopping with the threading :D

Enjoy the chapter and vote and comment and share ! Xx

~*~

Prologue

"Clive Palmer, Mining Millionaire, is coming with big news! He wants to start a project and is trying to rebuild the Titanic. In three years it's ready to be put to sea. Clive Palmer says that he wanted to finish the journey, Titanic 1 started but wasn't able to finish. They will cruise from Southhampton to New York. Markku Kanerva, chef-designer of Titanic 2, insured that this ship will be the safest cruise ship in the whole word. There will be more rescue-boats than before. In not such a long time the ship will be ready, people even offer to pay millions of dollars to get a place on the ship but the ticket prizes aren't official yet. There also will be the separations between the three classes and when we asked Palmer where he would like to stay during the journey he said: " In the third class of course, because it's the funniest!"

And this news changed my whole life.