The First Day

~Jane~

My first day is over on this cruise ship. We're near the coast of Ireland as I woke up. I always loved Ireland, the green island. I always say, that when I'm old enough and have money I will move there. It's one of my biggest dreams.

"Jane! Wake up, wake up. We are going to meet Caspar James.", I heard my mother shout in front of my bedroom door. If I didn't know better she sounds like a fangirl that desperately wants to see her idol.

"I'm coming, Ma!", I groaned and turned around, snuggling into my pillows. It was way to early for me.

I heard her footsteps faint as she walked back into her room.

I waited a moment longer, staring at the wall above me before I threw my cover to the other side of the bed and stood up. I walked over to the medium-sized closet and opened it. My clothes were already in it because I put them there yesterday.

I chose my pink, floaty blouse with a cute collar and some white asymmetric shorts. I slipped into my black and gold sandals and walked out of the room to my mum, making a ponytail while I'm walking.

Ten minutes later someone knocked on our door.

I opened it and was greeted by some man with a suit.

"Good morning, Madame. Mr. Caspar James is sending me to get you and your mom."

I nodded and thanked the man. I walked back to my mum, who was sitting nervously on the red velvet couch and playing with her thumbs, to get her. The man led us to the top of the boat where a big apartment was. Of course this rich boy has to have a freaking big apartment on a ship. I rolled my eyes as I saw him standing at the door, smirking like he's the master.

"Good morning my dear ladies", He greeted us and grinned smugly.

"Morning, Caspar", I greeted.

My mum looked at me gaping because of my blunt 'Morning, Caspar'. In her eyes I could have just shown him my middle finger, that would have been the same thing.

"John can you please make the tea?", He said to the man who guided us here.

"Of course, sir"

John went into the apartment, letting us standing outside of the door. Their relationship was so weird.

Sir! Sounds like an eighty year old man, Caspar isn't even close to 21! What is he trying to do? I don't know how he can be a womanizer or a 'perfect man' in my mums eyes. For me he was a spoiled child that only learned to impress people with money.

"So, ladies. I would like to show you my apartment. It's really convenient to travel in here. You're secluded from the public area and have all the privacy you want."

At the word privacy he gave me a meaningful look and grinned at me. I shivered inside and nearly gagged. Oh god. If he thinks I would spend one night with him he thought wrong.

He led us into the dining room, where a big table stood, full with water melons, honey melons, ham, eggs, bread, toast, butter, orange juice and, and, and...

He was such a poser. It's too funny.

I sat down nevertheless and looked at the food thoroughly. I have to admit it, I'm pretty hungry. So I took some water melons and honey melons, toast and jam.

"So, Jane. How do you like the titanic?", Caspar asked as he took a sip of his tea. It was so obvious that he would sit himself opposite of me. My mum decided to sit down next to me.

"It's okay. I mean it isn't so different from the other cruise ships.", I said shrugging and took a bite of the toast.

He looked a bit shocked, like I said something mean to him.