Remilia Scarlet

*~*~*

You watch as Sakuya leave the room. Her steps, albeit grace has a tinge of sadness behind it. Now, it's only you and the head vampire, Remilia.

Is that fine, Remilia? you ask.

"Hm? What is?" the head vampire question.

The way that you dismissed her like that. Shouldn't you listen to her a bit? Remilia sighs.

"Listen here. You might think that what I am doing is mean, but this is the only method. Sakuya would not budge on her duties, and she likes to shoulder it all by herself. I have tried to get her to rest but she adamantly refuses, that girl. However," she raises her and points at you, "If there were someone that she trusts, and capable of leaving her work to, then it should not be a problem anymore. That is why I ask her first, to see how she thinks of you. Then, Sakuya would have nothing that she could use as an excuse. Besides, lest you forgot, this is the reason why we are doing this in the first place, is it not?" the head vampires turns to you, "Or is it that you have already forgotten? Is being under Sakuya gives you much enjoyment? Would you like to work fully here?" Remilia grins. You say that although working under Sakuya has been a blast, you still have some duties left at the shrine, so you have to decline.

"Hmph, a tough nut to crack you are. But that is fine. It would not be as fun if you were to break this easily. Anyway, it is time to get to the meat of this conversation: starting now until this week, you will be working solely for me. But before I proceed, have Sakuya ever talk about her duties under me?" Remilia asks.

You try to recall back when you were working under Sakuya. Did she tell you anything? The only thing that you remember is that Sakuya sometimes sighs whenever Remilia asks her for something absurd, but you don't think that the head vampire would like hearing that. And you feel like Sakuya would kill you if Remilia found out about that. Maybe you'll just tell her the praise that Sakuya gave her. So, you shake your head, while telling her what Sakuya thinks (mainly praises) of her. Remilia crosses her arms,

"Typical Sakuya. She loves me too much," her face remain stoic but her bat wings flutter, "However, that does pose a problem. No matter. Your job is not much different than before, except that you will be prioritizing my request. Do not worry, I will not ask you things that are not under your capabilities. I am not that much of a monster. I will leave that matter to Sakuya."

Maybe that's the reason why Sakuya is tired, you think in your head. "Now, as to commemorate, I would like for us to take a stroll. A midnight strolls around the Scarlet Devil Mansion. So, please, quickly finished cleaning the place so that we could begin." Remilia instructs.

Yes, Remilia you reply. During the clean, Remilia says,

"Did you not remember how Sakuya addresses me?" she asks.

... ah right.

Yes, Lady Remilia, you correct yourself. She smiles. You quickly clean the plate that you, Sakuya and Remi Lady Remilia ate from, and make your way back to Lady Remilia. Surprisingly, she waited for you. You always thought of her to be somebody impatient. Before leaving the mansion, Lady Remilia asks you to bring her parasol with her. For what reason she asks you to bring her parasol at night, you don't know. But, you brought it anyway. And thus, the two of you walk out of the mansion, and starts the lovely night stroll.

The night at the mansion feels different. The cold breeze, the tranquil silent, and the illuminating light from the moon and stars that accompanies you. You have been staying in the SDM for two weeks but this feeling during night still amazes you. Currently, you are walking by the left side of Lady Remilia. The reason for that is,