Hide And Seek

Lucy Discovers The Magical Land Narnia

"I believe you"

__

Peter and Edmunds room, day;

Rain is pouring outside, meaning the children can't go outside like Peter had talked about last night. Susan is sitting on the couch with a book on her lap, and the other three looking bored. "gastrovascular. Come on, Peter. gastrovascular." Susan says repeating the latin word.

"He really did jinx it" The same student from before says.

"is it latin?" Peter ask not wanting his sister to feel ignored, even though he rather look at the rain than play this new invented game.

"yes" Susan says glad that Peter is closer to guessing the meaning.

"is it latin for worst game ever invented?" Edmund ask sarcastically annoyed at hearing Susan repeating the same word over and over, because Peter can't guess it.

Some laugh at Edmunds sarcastic reply.

"no its actually, having both a digestive and a circulatory function, example as the gutsof flatworms and cnidarians." Amelia says entering the room.

"what?" Many ask looking at each other confused, not understanding a word she just said.

"correct" Susan says beaming up at Amelia, happy that someone seems interested other than her.

"we could play hide and seek" Lucy suggest exited, as its her favorite game to play when she is bored.

"but we are already having so much fun" Peter says with a trace og sarcasm in his voice, not that Lucy seems to notice, but Susan does since she glares at him.

"so all the family earned the sarcasm?" A students ask.

"come on Peter, pretty please?" Lucy ask with her big doe eyes, "if you don't say yes I will" Amelia says earning a chuckle from all four children, some just choose to hide it, particular someone who starts with an e.

"Who wouldn't say yes to that adorable face?" Marlene ask.

"one, two, three, four..." Peter begins to count smiling, Lucy smile excitingly before running out of the room.

"what?" Edmund says annoyed.

"five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven..." Edmund soon following in Lucy's step, just not running. Susan and Amelia look at each other, before both giggling and running out of the room.

Lucy spots a big curtain and goes to hide there, but Edmund arrives and pushes her away before hiding himself behind the curtains. "I was here first" he says.

Edmunds parents sigh looking at each other, not mad or anything just sad. That Edmund is so affected by Christopers departure to the army.

Lucy walks away and opens another door, looking in slowly. She spots a fly flying in front of one of the windows inside of the room, she looks around the room and spots the sheet covered wardrobe. She pulls the sheet off only to see a big old wardrobe.