00.

𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗠 transported the mist hashira to another room

𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗠 transported the mist hashira to another room. The shift in rooms (which he hoped was empty) caught him off guard, causing him to get slammed onto his side.

"You're finally here demon hunter." A voice says, making Tokito snap his head up. Vision still blurry but able to make make out six eyes.

'That's... that's upper moon one... Why doesn't look like any of the other demons, he looks more... dignified and majestic. And way more-' Tokito gets cut off a loud thump, his heartbeat. It sounded as if it was going to jump out his chest.

Unexpectedly, Tokito feels the strongest bloodlust he's ever felt. It was a feeling of despair, like nothing would ever be okay. As if this was the end of it, the end of him. It made him stop himself from unsheathing his sword.

"What is... what is your name." The monster asked. 'As if it's your damn business.' The boy thought in his head. He scoffed and steadied himself, looking for the strength to fight. He got in his fighting stance, hoping the asshole would realize he doesn't do much talking.

Kokushibo stared at the younger with analyzing eyes. He sighs, "...Fine have it your way, Muichiro Tokito." The demon said, disappearing, right as Muichiro sent his attack.

"You're a member of the Tsugikuni... family, my child's... descendant..." The monster continued, easily dodging his attacks.

"As if I care! Even if I am your descendant, just know you're dead to me."

He wouldn't let this demon get in his head, no matter what he knows about him, he won't let any mind tricks word on him.

"You're right... If you don't appreciate the familial bond then I shouldn't treat you as such." Kokushibo unsheathes his sword, swinging his sword just as Tokito leap forward for his own attack.

It was in slow mo, Tokito was sure he was going to land this hit.

He was SURE of it.

*Slice*

Tokito screamed in pain. His fucking hand was... it was severed... it was gone. He quickly ripped of some of his uniform and tried to find an opening, so he could make time to stop the bleeding.

He goes in for another attack only to be cut short again. The monster pierced his heart.

 The monster pierced his heart