03.

It was autumn season, leafs were falling, and a good mixture of cool and warm was in the air

Muichiro was watching as the leaves were falling off the tree. Usually, he'd talk to his twin but he decided he wanted to walk to school alone. To clear his head of what happened three days ago.

The walk was peaceful until he heard some loud rustling. At first, he ignored it as always even as he saw a kid's pathetic attempt at climbing a tree. It seems like he was trying to get something up there.

"Come here!" The boy shouted at the tree.

Muichiro continued with his walk, not so bothered by the white haired boy and his tree. Until he saw out the corner of his eye, the kid falling.

The twin's fast reflexes caught the boy.

"Huh..." The albino closed his eyes waiting for an impact that never came, someone caught him!

The albino opened his eyes to look at his savior and was shocked to see Muichiro. His first thought was, 'It's one of the twins, the twins who win the Shogi competitions each year!'

The older boy had put him down, looking about ready to leave, not caring that he was without a 'thank you!'.

"W-wait! Thank you for catching me!"

Muichiro looked at him and had a soft smile and a voice just alike, "Your welcome."

Muichiro was in chemistry which he shared with two of his brother's friends

Muichiro was in chemistry which he shared with two of his brother's friends. Their names were Zen and Nuke or something of the sort.

"HA, THIS LITTLE COLORED CRAYON WATER CANT EFFECT ME!" "NO, INOSUKE PUT IT DOWN! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!?"

Were only few of the irritating, hollered sentences the duo behind Muichiro threw around. He was trying to space out so he can forget his was in class, especially in class with them. Weird, how his brother expects him to hang out with those airheads.