Rainy Evenings - Chapter 1

———————-

SONGS I'D RECOMMEND RECOMMEND WHILE READING THIS:

- Sixty second commercial, Micheal Reynolds

- Any sweet song that fills you up with joy and nostalgia!

———————————————————-

Clouds are made of water droplets. Within a cloud, water droplets condense onto one another, causing the droplets to grow. When these water droplets get too heavy to stay suspended in the cloud, they fall to Earth as rain.

When this happens during that time of the month, Golfball couldn't go outside though she loved rain.

It took her problems and evaporated outside. It calmed her whenever she was feeling stressed about PLR statuses or new inventions.

She sat , resting on her graphite-coloured polyester couch, in her minimalistic surroundings. Everything was dull, but had a sense of meaning, just how she liked it.

Next to her, was a bunch of scribbled notes, wrote by the inventor herself. They contained stuff about her herself.

It read:

Status: Normal

PLR Status : Dominant.

.--. .-.. .-. ....... .--. . .-. ... --- -. .- .-.. .. - -.-- ....... ... - .- - ..- ... ---... ....... -.... ----. .......

.--. .-.. .-. ....... -... --- -.. -.-- ....... .-.. .- -. --. ..- .- --. . ....... ... - .- - ..- ... ---... ....... --... ..--- .......

The problem was that she wrote it in morse code. When an android is acting up, they may right or talk in Morse code.
Golfball's lab was just across the corner, but because of the rain, she couldn't go. She did have a small office in her apartment , but it wouldn't be the same.

Golfball decided to watch outside. The rain spilled endlessly, like a waterfall. The sky was dark now, clouds as grey as her dimples (the spots on Golfball) . She could hear the thunder rumbling through the darkened evening sky. It doesn't usually rain this much in Yoyle City though.

Golfball looked out to check on Fries Puffball, and Pin. Pin was helping Fries do his grow-tatoes, while Fries and Puffball were working together to set up pillars and a roof that could be opened at choice. The teamwork was great, even though it was hard.

Golfball could easily spot out some minor issues with the pillars. They were t put properly so Golfball tried to help. She opened the window correctly so they could hear her but the rain wouldn't get on her.

"Fries! I don't mean to be a bother but: Your pillars aren't even! It's going to fall if the wind blows it." Golfball shouted out clearly. "Thanks bossy-bot! Could you come out and help us?" Fries asked. "I can't go out, but I'll ask someone else to help you!" She replied to Fries.

She went outside of her apartment door, number 47. The door infront of her, was number 48. That was her lab partners door. She used her legs to knock on the door.

"Who's there?" replied a sharp yet scratchy voice. "It's me." She answered. "Ok!" Said the voice, more joyful.

Tennis-ball opened, his eyes having tiny bags under his eyes, on top of his lime-green skin. "Golfie, what's the problem? " he asked the smaller grey ball.

"Fries and Puffball need help building a shelter for his grow-tatoes garden, and I can't go because I'm sick, and you're also better at this stuff." Golfball told Tennis-ball, who gave her a confident and approving smile.