Bad Routines .. Chapter 3 - 29.6.24 - 6.7.24

(A/N): Before this chapter starts, I recommend listening to a moody song, that's like the calm before the storm, but you know what's going to happen. For example, songs like Spow, made by Chessyhfj, the writer of ONE. Their songs are great to listen to while reading this. Even I'm listening to Spow! Of course I'm not forcing, but you can just listen to any song, but I recommend spooky ones! - Amethyst

————————

The moon shined down onto Yoyle City, buildings, windows glimmering with an eerie yet calming feeling as the moonlight bathed the. The town was at peace, no more rubble or damage from the .. thing.. and everyone was sleeping sound.

During the havoc of Yoyle City, two people used this to their advantage. They had made up with eachother and were now friends, at-least they thought so. One of them stuck into the others house, with no one knowing. That one was slowly manipulating the other to doing whatever they said, unintentionally and sometimes with intention. She couldn't control herself, like a possession. It was hard to be friends with someone like her, but the other accepted it. After all, as long it was with his friend. Before in BFDIA, the citizens decided that Evil Leafy was too much of a threat, so they conjoined the two Leafys, to be stuck together. They then sent her off, away from the city and never to be seen again.

That's why Leafy had such a split personality,  for the greater good.

EL would toss him around, becoming more powerful and protective. The more possessive she got, the more stronger. The part of her she couldn't control, would get stronger by ever command she gave him, either simple or completely dangerous. She was scared that this would become all their interactions — her swinging him around her finger like a keychain.

The other problem was, the part uncontrollable, was a murderer Whenever the flame went out with someone else — no matter who, the lemon leaf could feel the other sides jealousy. It was obvious she wanted him to herself. It was so strong, it ate at Leafy everyday she was in control. In the night while she slept, the other side would take over and hunt their victim, like a predator. They would brutally murder them, and Leafy would see it in her nightmares, making her pant loudly any time in the night. Firey would often come over to her bed — not needing Yoyle Berry's anymore , plop down next to her and comfort her.

Sometimes they would take a walk outside if her nightmares were too much. Walking in the moonlight, nothing disturbing them, they felt at peace. But this one night was different, for they found out something that was probably expecting but wasn't expected to actually happen.

"What's that beeping noise?" Leafy asked, out of thought curiously. It was coming from an alleyway, that led further.

"O-Oh , I don't know , but I don't think we should check it out.." The flame responded carefully, but Evil Leafy begged to differ.

"Firey, would you be a dear and check it out for me?~" The voice purred lightly. Leafy didn't actually say it, but both her and Firey could hear her voice in their heads. It burned on Leafy's head like a scorching fire, and Firey felt the same pain he felt when getting extinguished by water upon hearing her cold, fierce voice.

As usual, Firey felt obliged to do his task, like a force was pushing him to do it.

"Ok, but Firey I'm coming with you!" Leafy spluttered out, nervousness clawing at her.

Firey held the lemon leaf's hands, using his natural light to ignite the way carefully.

They walked, eventually making it to the forest , the beeping getting louder. Trudging through the the branches , holding hands strongly and hearts racing to see what they've found. A bright blue light was shining throughout the packed trees, like a sunset. The beeping was unsteady and old.  The two walked over to the light, which turned out to be a machine-like figure.