AGAIN!!!!!

Days passed. Elsa has been doing a good job in her theory classes. she had grabbed perfect scores in almost all class tests that have been conducted. One and a half month just to pass for the presentations.

Today is the day .The seniors will be assigned a junior for the presentations to be performed'

"i am pretty much afraid .what if i get a scary senior? i mean the assignments,....."Elsa muttered to Zena who is just seated next to her in class.

"why are you overthinking my girl, from what i heard seniors here are pretty much helping and is kind, just wait and see" Zena just replied

"do we get assigned to male seniors?"

"yes"

"ooooooooh"

"eeeeeeehhhh"

"nothing,just asking" Elsa just smiled with her eyes closed.

"ahhhhoemmmmmmm"

"ok class, a senior will be helping you guys to perform well in the presentations. i know all of you know the proceedings. Do i need to explain once again?" the classteacher just yelled.

"NOOOOOOO sirrrrrrrr"

"ok so the seniors will be here right now." "here they are" "here........so for nadia,jenny will help you.For Michael,Jaden will help you.........."

"when will be my turn,i am excited "Elsa to zena

"meee to tho,wait its my name"Zena replied.

"Zena,you will be assigned by Jake"

"I am assigned to a man"Zena just exclaimed to Elsa.

"i have ears,just dont freaking fell in love with him"

"ooooh darling,Wish me luck,i am going to the stage"Zena then got up from her seat just to stand near her assigned senior who was next to the classteacher.

"eeeeeehhhhhhhhh.........."Elsa had an exploision in her mind."the one standing next to the sir is the one i got in trouble with,isnt she?""plssss god ,dont just call my name"

"so Elsa you will be with Lisa"

"i am not going,i am going to cry"

Zena is looking curiously at Elsa for two reasons, one; she is not coming to the stage ,two; She is gonna be with Lisa.

"ELSAAAA"

"coming sir,i am sorry, "

"is this the little sh*t whose gonna be with me"Lisa just whispered."welll,it will be a good one"Lisa just evil laughed in her mind

AT THE STAGE.

The classteacher is calling out names.All the others are in the stage greeting each other.Elsa looked at Zena who was talking to Jake but at the same time side eyeing Elsa.

"hellloiiii,my darling,i think we met somewhere, dont't we?"Lisa just started thier conversation.

"NO,i dont remember ,that might be my clone .My name is Elsa, 'Nice' to meet you"

"VERY NICE TO MEET YOU, and you ,i told you, we will meet again, you just made me embarassed at that day and i lost my fking points,now will be my days"

"you sound like a villian"

"i will be, yours"

"I AM SO SORRY,i was not in my right mind ,pls help me and if you dont you will not be having the marks to improve right"Elsa just started her emotional play after.

"Jokes on you,i already have the passing marks and is only short on few"

"but you need it for...."

"for placements,i dont care..just remember even if i dont have the marks from this, the only thing that will be restricted is the recommendations by big companies,i still get placements,so so........ so........ you are the one who need my help,Just beg you freaking piece of sh*t"

"Okay classs,so everyone got their partners and i am gonna give.."

"sir"

"yes Elsa,what you want"

"Can i change my partner"

"no,and you guys just met,dont be such a disrespectful one"

"but"

"NO means NO"

Lisa was giggling at her.Even though Elsa felt that in her nerves she just went calm for her own good.

"so the topic is, teacher flipped the page "THE LANGUAGE OF COMMUNICATION,prepare thoroughly and be in the first ten rank,thankuuuuu"

with that the teacher just left,everyone was taking their seats and was discussing things but Lisa was not showing any signs for their presentation discussion,

"pls,i am just begging,help me"

"NO"

"the presentation have only one and a half month to prepare"

"so what"

"let us begin right now"

"No, i am not helping you now,just keep begging until i can feel a grain of sympathy for you"

with that Lisa left.Zena after her discussion came to Elsa.

"we are starting our preparation tomorrow,what is your plan"

"that idiot is not cooperating"

"but we both need the marks right?"

"she already have enough marks and doesnt care about the placements,,,daaaaaamnnnnnn why in the world i did that?"

"lets grab a coffeee"

"COFFEEEE......"

"No.TEA,come on"

eventhough Elsa was not in her mind to drink a coffee,Zena just grabbed her to the nearby cafe.