chapter two

She ran inside to catch up with the boy who helped her by placing her doll right back into her backpack to catch up with him.

She walked over to John now that lunchtime had started and sat next to him, splitting her treats - her bag of yogo and twistable gummies snack - since she had two bags. "I wanted to thank you for getting my bunny back," she said sweetly, shyly, and very quietly.

"I'm Abigail Price... What's your name?"

As she ate her lunch, no one was able to eat or drink after her, and the teachers knew, so they watched to make sure. He saw her before at the diner that was near the coastline  her mother had a talk with the teacher beforehand to make sure no one ate or drank anything after her.

"My mom works at the diner right near the coastline; she has seen your parents come in. She already knows their orders, actually."
Here, my mom always packs me two chocolate milks. "You can have my second one," her eyes were something no one can honestly forget. She has a very impressionable personality. Her eyes were a mix of dark and light blue, and she had long brown hair pulled into a ponytail. "Hey, can you ask your mom and dad and see if you can come over and help me go through some of my toys? Mom says I have to get rid of them, but she didn't say how. I have some fireworks we can blow them up."

She was inviting him over to blow up some of her old dolls that really had no meaning. " my stepdad is really, really nice to me and my mom. He does his best. But if you can, I can't wait to show you the car he is giving me when I turn 16."

Her stepdad was like her real dad. He was so sweet, but it was hard to get rid of her biological father. He came over to see her, but now he can't. He gets really violent. The last time he came over, explaining the marks on her mom. When coming in to drop her daughter off after visitations went horribly wrong.