Sleepover - part 1

Salvis

Context: Sal invited Travis to a sleepover him and the gang were having.

POV: Sal Fisher

I invited Travis to a sleepover me and the gang were having. They aren't too happy about it though.. but I don't blame them. I really do hope they give him a chance. He seems so nice! I think? Maybe? I'm sure when he lightens up he will be cool! right??? Yeah! He will be! I'm sure he's awesome once you get to know him. Him and Phillip seem to be best friends! He's nice to Phillip! That's always a start! If we get to know him, I'm sure he'd be awesome sauce!

Anywho, I gotta start getting the stuff ready for the sleepover... but what should I set up?? And where should I set up? Dad won't be  home until Tuesday because of some trip for his work, so I could do the living room! but ehhh I don't wanna. I'll do my room!  

Gizmo is of course laying in the middle of the room. I gotta clean up and also move around furniture because I wanna make a fort! why? because I can.. anywho! "Gizmo! scootch over!" I try to pick him up, but he plops right back down in the middle of the room.. Greaaattt!! "Gizzzz! move over!". he still doesn't budge. Dear Lord! "GIZMOOOO PLEASEEEEE". I give up. I pick him up and set him outside of the room, closing the door. I know his big self will destroy my fort anyway.. but I'll let him in later. ANYWHO! I gotta start working on this mess.. It's not that big of a mess, but I gotta vacuum, and vacuuming takes foreevvverrrrrrrrr.. I hate vacuuming so much, it drives me crazy, but it's whatever. 

I begin to pick up the clutter around my room Pretty quickly. Now I gotta vacuum. Did I mention I hate vacuuming? I grab the vacuum out of dad's room. It took me for-fucking ever to find. I walk back into my room, and so does gizmo. he jumps up on the bed, barely making it. I plug in the vacuum and turn it on. Gizmo runs out of the room almost immediately. Guess he doesn't like vacuums! Me and you both, giz giz! 

~

I finally finish vacuuming. Now all I have to do is move all the furniture. I shove them closer to the wall, almost dying because the carpet wouldn't let most of the stuff budge... but, at least there's a little more room in the middle, right?  Now for the fun part!! I grab some chairs from around the house and take all of the blankets I could find. I put the chairs around my room and set blankets atop them. It should fit us all. I had to put some towels to replace a few blankets for the bottom of the fort because I ran out of blankets, but I covered it up with a bigger blanket, so it's not really noticeable. It's my last blanket! "This fort is epic!" I say to gizmo, who walks back in. 

I hear a knock at the door. I walk over and look through the peep hole. It's Larry. I open the door quickly. "Hey Sally face!" he greets. "Hey Larry face!" I say back.