chaper 2

Lucifer watched as alastor yelled at husk for making his drink wrong and husk looked at him shocked, knowing that alastor had never been this mean or cruel to anyone. Husk also saw that alastor started to get more violent when he would drink even though alastor was always trying to give his money to husk and other when drunk, and acted really kind making food and even reading to niffty and charlie, but now? This wasn't that same alastor and husk knew it. What made this even more confusing is that alastor was paranoid and being jittery, not keeping up his appearance and even falling beside on his broadcasts (something he wouldn't do ever) not to mention lucifer was now watching alastor like a hawk. This was weird but husk couldn't find out why for the afterlife of him.

Charlie managed to get alastor and lucifer in a room to talk with them but before Charlie could even asked what the fuck was happening lucifer had chained up alastor and gaged him leaving Charlie shocked. "Sorry char char but I can't risk him going rabid right now." Lucifer says. Charlie looks at him confused then gasps in pure shock and horror as she realized what he meant. Now faced with the reality that her friend who was at this point like a second father to her was eather eating angel flesh or some form of it was hard for her. "Sorry char char but I can tell you that he doesn't have any more angel blood because he'd have to go and get some but I've been watching his to make sure he doesn't." Lucifer says to try and cheer her up. Charlie looks at alastor with sadness in her eyes then leaves. Lucifer glares at alastor and teleports them to a room in his palace scaring a few of the imp servants that were in that room. Soon alastor finds his self locked in the room with no chance of escape making it impossible to get anymore angel blood...unless he could drink lucifer into a deal! But he wouldn't be tricked so easily.

A few days into alastor's punishment he started to get pulled away to another place when he was asleep but this place was scareing him.

Lucifer soon started to hear alastor crying and begging to be let out saying he was sorry begging to just be beaten which actually made lucifer wonder if being locked away triggered something in alastor's head that made him go back to a child or at the very least a time when he was a child. Now lucifer wasn't someone to spy or snoop but knowing that alastor never talked about his father and only his mother did make him think that alastor didn't have the best father. And after seeing alastor's room he knew that he had to have some type of coping mechanism related to his child hood when he saw some things that a child would have like a few boxes of crayons and coloring books made for kids and oddly enough a pacifier and he also remembered seeing what looked like a box of dippers hidden away. But before lucifer could meet a conclusion he heard crying and smelled piss form the room knowing that alastor was the one to blame he teleported in the room only to see alastor curled up and crying like a child and a puddle of piss under him. This shocked lucifer as he finally understood what was happening.

[As in hell there are classifications most people not getting any but the others get alpha, omega, beta, caregiver and little. Little being the hardest to get and have as it means that you have to have someone to take care of you that someone is a caregiver or someone that has experience with children 5 and under as most Littles regressed to ages 5 and under. Alphas were normal for the most part but were really good at sex. Betas like alphas were good at sex but we're more of Dom bottoms. Omegas are normal until they start heat which made then crave sex and are sub bottoms. Caregivers care for Littles and have a huge soft spot for kids as well, but all that info is useful for the rest of the story so fucking read it!]