chapter 65

not a question but i just love shein press on nails. like girls trust and buy a pair you'll love them so much.

(isabella point of view)
"i still can't believe that she said that to you." i laughed into the phone. i'm on the phone with javon while shopping. he's driving on his way back home from an interview.

the lady asked him if he's into blondes or brunettes, knowing he has a girlfriend who is brunette. then she proceeded to ask if he's interested in trying a speed dating for a video.

"that was the dumbest interview i ever done, she even asked me before that, for a picture of me and my girlfriend and i showed her." he said

"speed dating is fucking outrageous." he scoffed not letting it go. i thought the speed dating was a little funny. only because i know he didn't want to do it so it was like a waste of time.

"do you need more socks?" i asked him. it's so crazy how many socks i buy him but he literally loses them all. "actually yeah i do need more. i'll send you some money right now." he said. i rolled my eyes at his words. he offered to send me money earlier but i refused. now that he's getting something, it's his excuse to send me money.

"no don't it's okay." i said i grabbed two packs of socks for him one short and one longer. "too late." he said. i checked my phone and saw that he sent me $250. "javon no socks cost 250." i sighed.

"oops my bad, must have clicked the wrong numbers." he excused. he's so annoying. i notice in the corner of my eye this guy in the same store as me since the last store. i don't pay too much attention to him knowing this is a area with so many stores so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

"well i have to go my phone is dying." i informed him as i was looking at these cute rings. " okay im almost home. in like less than 15 minutes." he replied "okay, i love you." i smiled. "i love you too, bye baby." he said in a soft voice and hung up.

i took my airpods out my ears and placed them in the case tucking it in my pocket. i pay for the socks and move out of the store. i see a kids store and go inside looking for a bathing suit and some summer clothes for ella. i see these cute strawberry flare leggings and grab them immediately, they're literally so cute.

i look around more and end up buying only a few items. "excuse me ?" i heard someone say to me. i turn around and see a older looking woman. "are you isabella romano javon's girlfriend? the guy from euphoria?" she asked.

"yeah i am." i smiled. "my daughter loves you both, do you mind if i get a picture" she asked kindly, glancing at my belly. "yeah let's do it." i agreed. she brought her phone up and snapped a picture. she thanked me and went along with her day.

i got a message from javon that jaden was at the house with him, they are gonna pick up food when i get back home. he sent a pic of jaden laying like a starfish on my bed and i laugh at the following message javon sent after the picture. his message read, 'little does he know our kids on this bed every night.' i couldn't ever take javon seriously and i hope he didn't say anything like that to jaden.

i responded 'ur so dumb im not responding to that crazy message of urs.' and placed my phone in my back pocket.

it makes me a bit embarrassed knowing that everyone knows me and javon have sex. i understand sex is normal but they know that i raw dogged it, especially to get pregnant so early is kinda like a sign that it happened so much. it's just embarrassing that everyone knows i raw dogged it so much i got pregnant, and with twins. gosh i'm so embarrassed.

i pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and continue walking past the stores. i started to get hungry, debating if i should get a snack now or wait until i see javon and jaden i walk into the gucci store.