17

Vincent was very upset with me, and I was very angry with him for telling his commissioner where he lived; It was already very annoying for their friends to show up at our meeting, imagine the boss knocking on my door wanting to snoop around and catch Rery in my bed, or rather, on my mattress.

After another day, I couldn't dwell on everything bad that happened to me. I had to live, continue my routine. I was no one's to be persecuted, I hadn't done anything bad, I didn't feel like I needed to fear for my life.

I went to work normally. In the middle of the week, I went to the karaoke bar at night and saw my friends and my 3 half-sisters. They didn't know what I did at the airport, and I told them about my exploits with pride. They were happy to help without them begging me to intervene.

ꟷCool, Oz! You are saving without hesitation. ꟷLiene, she said excitedly.

Liene was normally more restrained, shy in her words, the one who let loose the most was Susy, curious to know the details. While Eliza had a darker and more envious side, I felt that she wanted my Rery for herself, as she had been a fan of his for many years like me. When she talked about him, about our meetings, her eyes lit up. She paid more attention and breathed harder.

ꟷActually, I played soft at first. ꟷI revealed my little sin.

ꟷWas it Vincent who asked you? ꟷSusy she asked curiously.

ꟷYes, he called me.

ꟷUm! You like him, huh? ꟷLiene was suspicious, she seemed to read my mind, I wanted to be with him, but I couldn't feel his caresses, his kisses, his tongue, much less his pink spit. That's why I had to protect myself from hurting him, because with Rery I had that desperate passion, but there was no way there could be anything serious, just sex once lost. I wanted love, a friend to hang out with and talk to without pretensions.

ꟷYes, he's so cute, like Keren Bursin, but... ꟷ I said it, but I stopped.

ꟷWhat was it? ꟷ Susy asked.

ꟷHe messed with me.

ꟷAnd was it? ꟷ Liene was surprised.

ꟷ Was he naughty? ꟷ Eliza asked.

I remained silent.

ꟷ Don't hide anything, no secrets. ꟷ Angela said, speaking up, as she was very quiet.

ꟷI'm very angry with him. ꟷ I let go.

ꟷWhy?

ꟷVincent told his boss my name and where I work, they came to the salon this morning to check.

ꟷSeriously! How indiscreet! ꟷLiene, she said, realizing the mistake.

ꟷA stuck-up traitor, I don't want to talk to him anymore. ꟷI, she said upset.

ꟷDon't you really want to? ꟷ Angela asked with her eyes closed.

ꟷNo.

ꟷAre you sure? ꟷ Eliza asked, giggling mischievously.

ꟷOf course, why are you insisting? ꟷ I was surprised and looked at him pointing backwards.

ꟷLook at him over there. ꟷ Susy pointed.

ꟷLook at the redhead, he doesn't die anymore. ꟷ Liene said with a shy laugh.

ꟷHi! ꟷ Vincent said shyly.

ꟷHi! ꟷ I said without looking at him.

ꟷSorry, Olizie.

ꟷWhat's the point, your boss and your colleagues know where they live, and they know where I sleep during the week, they know about my powers, they know what else?