31

After this party, I started to be recognized on the street by appearing on social media, newspapers and TV. Our whole story was told, who I was and who Rery really was. Even so, she was not looked upon favorably, I was still considered the shameless lover, and Natasha did not show up to take care of her son, nor her companies, nor her husband, or rather, ex, as he was going to ask for a divorce, to marry me. At least that's what I expected after all that confusion.

I continued to be Karino's nanny, I took him for walks in my white maid outfit, I continued to stay at Rery and Natasha's house, but I no longer hid my relationship with him from anyone.

One day, when I was in a playground watching Karino, I was harassed by a group of women who recognized me, and they shouted insulting words at me. I pretended it wasn't me, but they came closer and spoke close to my ear, while others spat at me.

Then my anger lit up, my eyes lit up red, but even so, they weren't very scared. They moved away a little, but still had the courage to demand that I leave the place, as I was dirtying the place with my shameless smell.

ꟷI'll go out if you want. ꟷ I said out loud.

ꟷAre you going to face us?

ꟷWomen, I faced those Ets, and I killed them, they were bigger in numbers and had powers, do you think I can't defend myself against you? ꟷ I asked confidently.

ꟷAre you going to kill us? ꟷ An elderly white, blonde lady asked, looking at me

ꟷNo.

ꟷSo are you going out?

ꟷNo, those who are uncomfortable should leave. ꟷ I said and listened to my music on my headphones again.

ꟷNever. And you must leave. ꟷ A man shouted, trying to pull my arm, but he didn't even move.

ꟷThen go for a walk, because I'm not going out, you'll have to face me. ꟷ I said, staring at them and letting go.

They came up, picked up rocks and sticks. I laughed lightly, because even if they wanted to physically attack me, I wouldn't be hurt so easily. So I let them do the damage, open my arms and close my eyes.

ꟷTHE BITCH WANTING TO PLAY THE VICTIM. ꟷ A bald man shouted.

ꟷIf we do that, we will be worse than her. ꟷ An Asian girl said.

ꟷShe deserves to be beaten. ꟷ The old lady replied.

ꟷLet's really rock it. ꟷ A bald man demanded.

A loud scream was heard, a desperate mother running from one side to the other. Everyone turned their heads and looked to the right side. Then someone ran out asking for help, a child had fallen and was missing.

ꟷWhat happened? ꟷ A brunette girl asked.

ꟷWhat happened to her? ꟷ The elderly lady asked.

ꟷIt seems like she lost her son. ꟷ A red-haired woman replied.

ꟷThat was it. ꟷ A tall, hard-hearted man said without pity.

ꟷ Don't you think so, sir?! The mother lost her son, he disappeared. This is terrible. ꟷ The elderly woman complained in distress.

ꟷAh! She can find it on her own, it's no big deal. ꟷ The man said dismissively.

ꟷWould it be that child down there? ꟷI asked.

ꟷWhat child? ꟷ The lady asked.

ꟷThere's a boy, in the middle of a pipe, there in the middle of that empty area, not allowed to cross, surrounded. ꟷ I revealed.