𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟎𝟕✰

- vote & comment ✰

"I wanna do everythingjust one on one"

just one on one"

SAINT HARRIS
New Orleans, LA

FIRST PERSON

DAMN man the shit with Nya couldn't have gone worse when I picked her and Jolie up this morning. I almost fucked up.

On my life shawty was lucky her ass wasn't pinned up against the wall taking the dick. I kept myself composed, after realizing what the fuck I was doing. But damn.

Nya was bad as fuck and her body was perfect from head to toe. I was a nigga after all, so I fucking took my time looking at that shit. At least, I came to senses and stopped shit before fucking her right in my sister's hallway.

I hoped I shut the shit down for good. I didn't wanna hurt Nya's feelings but it's the way it had to be for both of us. She seemed to accept it.

I saw the look of defeat on her face even though she played shit off.

I wasn't trying to fuck around with her or take things as far as I did to begin with, but it was like I didn't have control over my actions for a minute.

Nya did some shit to me. It was all the way out of character for me. I was just gonna duck off after today and keep my distance from shawty.

Growing up Nya and me always said shit here and there, her more so than me. I always kept it light and acted like I wasn't interested. She never all out threw herself out there, just like I never tried to lead her on.

Even Jolie got in on the shit and used to clown me for being too overprotective of Nya. Buck didn't say shit, but he would give me a look and shake his head when I checked niggas for trying to holla at her.

After how close I came to fucking up, I had to do some drastic shit. I didn't play along this time.

I rejected her straight out, hopefully for the last time. Now she could move on with her life without thinking I could ever be more to her than what I was.

We had a complicated ass relationship to say the least. Back in the day her ass would always act like my girl and I never stopped that shit.

We were together minus all the physical shit. If any hoe tried to step to me or nigga to her when we were together, then we deaded the shit on sight.

Nya was really playing it cool between us too. It was awkward as hell the whole fucking day. Shit was never like this when we were around each other before.

I was getting to see a whole other side to her. She wasn't walking beside me or giving me those sexy ass looks that I expected to get.

She was giving all her attention to Jolie's ass. She kept her distance and even stayed ahead of me, not even looking my way unless it was when I was paying for their shit.