𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝟎𝟏𝟑✰

- vote & comment ✰

"I'd rather be your N-I-G-G-A

"I'd rather be your
N-I-G-G-A."

SAINT HARRIS
New Orleans, LA

FIRST PERSON

I PLANNED on keeping my distance from Nya tonight, but the way shawty looked fucked my head up. Her body was calling to me.

Then at dinner I could tell some shit was on her mind. I wanted to do whatever it took to make her feel better.

I didn't give a fuck what other mothafuckas thought about the shit.

When she got up and headed to the bathroom I gave her a few minutes then made up my mind to follow behind her.

It might have seemed like I was just trying to fuck, but I actually wanted to make sure she was straight. I loved the fuck out of this girl.

Having her back in my life like this was already having a big ass impact on me. I thought about her all the fucking time.

The only thing kept me somewhat level headed was the takeover and running the streets.

I thought that once we fucked and I got that shit out my system it would get my mind back right.

I didn't know what the fuck to do to make the thoughts stop. When she was gone it was easier to deal with since she wasn't around and I didn't have to look at her.

We agreed to keep shit on a friends basis but tonight I was gonna be more than that for her. She just didn't know it yet.

I didn't want to think about what that meant. Or how things would go moving forwards. I wasn't about to be up in the club and have other niggas trying to holla at her.

That shit wasn't even an option. Wasn't no way I was gonna sit back and let other niggas think she was available. Fuck that she was mine.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked all timid like she was scared or some shit.

I bet her ass was scared of being this close to me. Her pussy was mine too. Her whole fucking body and mind was mine.

I knew her pussy was ready for daddy and the thought of bending her over the sink and lifting that little ass dress up crossed my mind.

I could fuck her any damn where and my dick was ready and waiting for that shit too.

But I really wasn't here on that shit right now. I wanted her to understand what I was considering was real.

"NyAsia look at me." I commanded.

She was doing everything in her power to avoid eye contact with me. Moving her gaze to the damn wall, the floor, then back up to my face.