Chapter Twenty-Two: In The Jungle!

[A Few Days Later]

Melanie and Sora scream as they crash land into a treehouse. They are greeted by a jaguar who wants to eat them. They fight it off and Melanie screams when it pretends to be knocked out before it attacks them again. The attack is deflected by a man with long brown hair wearing a loincloth. Melanie covers her eyes in shock.

"He's practically naked." Melanie exclaims, covering her face.

"Worry about that later!" Sora states and they chase off the jaguar.

"Sabor, danger." The man states.

"Uh, thank you." Sora replies.

"Thank you." The man repeats and Sora looks around.

"Huh? Uh, what is this place?" Sora asks.

"I don't think he speaks very well." Melanie comments.

"This place, this place." The man repeats.

"Uh, okay... Where did the others go?" Sora asks.

"Look, we got separated from our friends. Have you seen them?" Melanie asks. The man looks at them confused. Melanie wondered how to explain with their language barrier.

"Friends..." Sora repeats.

"We might as well search on our own." Melanie tells Sora, "I don't think he understands.

"Friends!" The man exclaims suddenly.

"Wow, he understood that." Melanie replies, impressed.

"Right, my friends!" Sora says, "There's two of 'em. The loud one is Dona—You know what? Never mind."

"Let me guess, learning that not everyone might be friendly?" Melanie asks.

"Yeah." Sora says.

"Tarzan." The man states.

"Tarzan? Is that your name?" Melanie asks, "Nice to meet you, I guess." Tarzan runs off and Melanie and Sora head after him. They head out in search of their friends.

[DEEP JUNGLE]

Melanie squeals as she holds onto Tarzan as they tree surf. Tarzan takes them to a camp where they find a girl. She was having a lot of fun. Sora laughed as well.

"Jane." Tarzan calls out.

"Tarzan you're back... Oh. Who's this?" Jane asks.

"Uh, hi there... I'm—" Sora begins and Jane interrupts him.

"Oh, you speak English." Jane interrupts. Melanie and Sora look at each other confused.

"Well, of course we do." Melanie replies.

"So, then, obviously, you're not related to Tarzan." Jane comments. Melanie slowly shakes her head.

"No, no we aren't." Melanie replies.

"Are you here to study the gorillas?" Jane asks.

"Gorillas?" Melanie asks, "Do we look like we are here to study gorillas? We got separated from our friends, Donald and Goofy, on the search for our other friends, Kairi and Riku."

"Highly Doubtful. They are a circus of clowns. Hardly any help hunting Gorillas." A guy growls out and Melanie looks over. Melanie sensed darkness in him. This was this world's villain.

"Mr. Clayton! We're studying them, not hunting them! This is research!" Jane exclaims.

"Sora!" Goofy's voice calls out.