Is it ok?

Day6 had just finished singing at one of their concerts so they were all pretty tired. Wonpil said goodbye to Sungjin and YoungK after a bit because he just wanted to go home and rest immediately. After YoungK and Sungjin left, Wonpil turned to Dowoon, who was standing beside him.

Dowoon: what is it hyung?

Wonpil: stay with me?

Wonpil looked nervous to ask that, and Dowoon realized that maybe something is wrong, so he nodded his head and said that he would stay with Wonpil for that night.

They walked to the back entrance together and looked for their ride home.

Dowoon: Look, there is the car waiting for us! *waves the car over to them*

The car pulled over and the two got in the backseats. Now that they were inside the car and in a much more private location, Dowoon saw that Wonpil looked calmer.

Dowoon: Is everything okay?

Wonpil: *nods* I think so. Look, the stars are so beautiful tonight. *points out the window, distracted by the lights*

Dowoon agreed that the stars were beautiful, but he thought the way Wonpil said this was quite in a childish way, so he was kind of amused and curious as to why Wonpil as acting this way.

During the drive there, Wonpil was absent-mindedly sucking on his thumb, and this worried Dowoon a bit. Is something bad happening for him? He thought, not wanting to bring it up incase Wonpil didn't want to say anything.

Dowoon: we are almost at your apartment, look

Wonpil: yeah. Is so big...

Wonpil stared up at the huge apartment and felt happy that he lived somewhere so nice. The driver then pulled over and they both got out and walked to the entrance of the building. Wonpil looked scared to cross the road and kept very close behind Dowoon, which made Dowoon think perhaps he is paranoid about something.

Dowoon and Wonpil went upstairs and once they were inside Wonpil's room, Dowoon decided to ask him if something is actually going on.

Dowoon: Wonpil-hyung, is there something that you need to talk to me about?
*sits down on wonpils sofa*

Wonpil: M-maybe... *frowns and sits down beside him* It's kinda scary, though...

Dowoon felt worried hearing this, and put a hand on Wonpil's back.

Dowoon: its okay. But tell me if this is urgent?

Wonpil: No.. Dun think sho...

Dowoon noticed the way Wonpil was talking childishly and thought maybe that is something to do with it.

Dowoon: you can tell me that scary thing, its okay.

Wonpil: do you pwomise you won't get mad? *pouts and looks away*

Dowoon: I promise I won't, noe tell me, what is it?

Wonpil paused for a few seconds and then spoke.

Wonpil: dowoon... do you know age wegression?

Dowoon: age regression? *tries to think* is that where the person wants to be a smaller age than they already are?

Wonpil: maybe... i dunno.. but, i tink i hav it... is... is that ok? *looks back up at Dowoon with sad eyes*

Dowoon blinks, surprised but not offended or anything.

Dowoon: I dont know a lot about that at all, but it doesn't sound like a bad thing.

Wonpil still looks unsure, his foot starts to tap the ground anxiously.

Dowoon: I think its okay... *frowns* are you scared about regressing?

Wonpil: tink so. but already did it... even though didnt wanna... *tears up, holding his head in his hands because he's embarrassed* im sowwy

Holding Wonpil's hand, Dowoon calms him down a bit.

Dowoon: dont cry wonpil, its okay. You can do it and nothing bad will happen because of it. It's okay to do, i promise

*Wonpil sniffles and then hugs Dowoon, relieved that he wasn't upset with him*

Wonpil: I tought you would be mad...

Dowoon: I wouldn't be mad about something like that. How old are you regressed?

Wonpil: too hard to tink...

*Dowoon laughs*

Dowoon: i can understand that. Wonpil, lets just go to sleep now, since you are so tired. And we can figure it out in the morning