Chapter Nineteen

Jennie

I'm aware of what I'm doing. I'm perfectly sober except my heart is beating madly in my chest. I'm almost positive my rib cage is in danger.

We're just staring at each other. Me looking at her with pure adoration while she has this disbelief look all over her face. Few minutes passed and she still had her mouth agape and eyes wide so I decided to knock her out of it.

"Lili. You do know that you're already late for your dinner with Irene right? That means you're not going." The truth is I didn't really chat with Irene using her phone. I did it using mine and I chat her right after I left Kai in the living room. I want to make sure their plans will not proceed. I don't want her to meet Irene and if I have to use unfair means for that to happen, then so be it.

I don't know if I should feel glad when she starts looking directly at me or get scared because I don't really have any idea what's running inside her mind but somehow, it eases me off. It calms me down.

The butterflies return as if reminding me how much this girl had her control over me. It's as if I run all over the mansion and that's why my heart can't calm the freaking down. As if it was the first time I saw her and everything starts all over again.

Her scent lulled me and I swear, the moment I got a taste of her earlier, my system grew addicted almost instantly. It's like I finally found what I've been missing all my life and no one can give me the same effect but her, only her... only Lisa.

"What are you doing to me, Lisa?" I ask completely enthralled.

"What do you mean?" She walked straight towards me, staring still in my eyes and I didn't move. I wait for her to come.

"Why do you want me to stay?" Her face looks troubled and confused. "What am I doing to you? Why are you acting like this?.. Why are you...Jen." I saw how confusion invades her eyes and how her lips pursued in frustration towards her emotion and right at that moment, I want to tell her.

I need to tell her who she belongs to. That no one can get her nor get close to her except me. My inner dominance taking over but I tried to keep it under control not wanting to scare my girl.

Yes. That's right.

Lisa is my girl. Just freaking mine!

Taking a deep breath, I hold her hand but didn't push anything afterward. I just hold her hand while she stands in front of me. Looking down because I'm still sitting on the bed.

"I like you, Lis. I really like you. A lot."

There I said it. I did it. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. My insecurities instantly planting negative thoughts making me squeeze her hand.

What if she doesn't feel the same? Will she leave me? No. She can't! I'm only allowed to be with her and no one else! Whatever her answer is I'll make sure to make her fall in love with me! She's mine! Lalisa is Mine!

My nerves takes over my system the moment the thoughts invade my mind clouding my judgment.

"I like you, Lalisa. And I don't want you to look at another girl anymore. Do you understand that?" I ask trying to be gentle but the dominance can't be ignored.

I watched as the taller girl opened her mouth as if to say something then close it again. That continued to the point that I lose my patience. I was never a patient woman anyway.