Chapter 6 The Mystery Of The Wizarding World

Gary Jones looked at the beautiful and clean Freya with a typical scammer smile. He wondered how he could fleece these two wizards. They looked incredibly wealthy.

"Dear customers, you managed to activate the two greatest items in my store. Not only have the heavens blessed you, but you seem to have the luck of Harry Potter today."

Freya looked intrigued by the mention of the ten-year-old Harry Potter.

"What are your thoughts on Harry Potter?"

Gary Jones was surprised by this question, then almost on instinct answered, "Harry Potter is the boy who lived. He is that child who defeated He Who Must Not Be Named."

Freya spotted something in this man's words. A well-hidden secret lies at the heart of the entire Harry Potter situation.

"I'm aware of the stories about the boy, but I asked your personal opinion on the matter, not what you have heard others say."

Gary became frustrated with this line of questioning. Who asks questions about this kind of thing? It could draw his attention.

"Miss, it's not good to delve too deep into this topic. It could attract the attention of He Who Must Not Be Named."

Freya became annoyed by this man's caution, then said, "Nonsense, Voldemort has already been dealt with. There is no need to fear the shadow of a ghost."

When Freya said his name, it seemed as if the world suddenly became quiet as even the wizards on the street stood stock still.

Freya became even more annoyed. This counter just had to be right next to the open door of this shop.

The adult wizards covered the ears of the children, and everyone began to rush off away from this store.

It was as if a bomb went off in Diagon Alley.

Gary Jones's smile began to fail. Then, in an arrogant tone, he looked at Freya, saying, "Damn woman, how dare you say that name here in my store? Do you think you're something special just because you found some magical parrot and a damn fox? These animals are not special at all. Now, you may even bring me to the attention of He Who Must Not Be Named."

Freya smiled at Gary. As she did, the man began to doubt his eyes. Gary wondered how a woman could be so beautiful. But what most men don't understand about beautiful women is that the more beautiful a woman is, the more deadly they are.

Gary became mesmerized by Freya's beauty. The more he looked at her smile, the more he lost his sense of self.

Finally, a cold wind blew through Mystical Pets Of Mystery. Where once a dirty wizard named Gary Jones stood, now only a cold standing corpse remained.

Freya puckered her lips for a moment, then said, "Hmm dear, the taste of his soul matches his appearance: foul and dirty. I'm going to need to be more selective on who I feed on in this world. I no longer require souls for sustenance, but a good snack never hurts."

Dante looked at the corpse of Gary Jones for a moment, then said to Freya, "I assume you noticed the magic hidden in that man when he mentioned Harry Potter and Voldemort?"

Freya stroked her new pet Phoenix, then cast some simple magic on her to prevent ordinary people from seeing that she is a real Phoenix.

Freya nodded at Dante's words, responding, "Of course I noticed it. That's why I baited him into talking about it. This whole situation with Harry Potter is not as simple as it appears in some children's bedtime story."

The Wizarding World would tremble in their dirty robes if they became aware of the suspicions of these two.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 25 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone