9. My Inspiration

Haseena and her family had gone out to explore and were enjoying various activities like horse riding. While they were having fun, a drunk guy on a horse tried to push one of her family members. This made Haseena very angry. She stopped the horse with one hand and told the rider to get down. When he refused, she used both hands to hold the horse in place so it couldn't move forward. The rider finally got down, but he was speaking rudely and tried to harass a lady from Haseena's family. In a fit of rage, Haseena slapped the rider hard, making a loud sound. A crowd gathered around, watching as Haseena fearlessly confronted the man and made him apologize. Karishma, shocked, stood silently, witnessing this fierce side of Haseena. Just then, Billu came up to Karishma and whispered something in her ear.

B - Kaha tha na bohot gusse wali hai

Km - maan gaye 👀

Karishma and her family returned to their hotel room. Everyone went to the ground floor for lunch, but Karishma didn't feel like eating at all. She sat on a sofa on the 1st floor, avoiding the lunch hall, quietly using her phone. All the other family members were already in the food hall, but Karishma was still busy with her phone when Haseena arrived.

Hm - hum kab se tumhara niche wait kar rahe hai tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Km - hume bhuk nhi hai sach mai aap jayiye khana kha lijiye.

Hm - nhi tum bhi chalo aise kaise khane ka maan nhi hai, hum bahar se aaye hai activities karke bhuk lagti hai, aa jao jaldi

Km - nhi hume nhi aana hai aap kha lijiye na

Just then, someone called Haseena, so she got up and went towards the person.

Hm - karishma hum niche ja rahe hai, I want you downstairs in a minute, is that clear?

Km - arrey but

Haseena didn't stop; she went down to the ground floor. Karishma followed and joined the family. Although Karishma didn't want to have lunch, she quietly sat there. Haseena noticed this and filled her plate with enough food for two people. She then sat down next to Karishma.

Km - itna saara aap akele khayengi? 👀

Hm - nhi ye hum dono ke liye hai, ek he plate mai dono kha lete hai vaise bhi hume khas bhuk nhi hai

Km - lekin humne kaha na humara maan nhi hai 

Hm - ek baar mai baat nhi saamj aati, maar khane ka maan hai tumhara? chup chap khao

Km - 🥺

Hm - humari taraf dekhne se kuch nhi hoga khao khana.

Karishma started to have food, and both of them were sharing a single plate. Karishma was happy with this. 

Km - ( in mind ) humara maan nhi bhi hoga tab bhi ye hume khilake he manengi, khud ka plate lena ka maan nhi tha humara tho apne plate mai jyada khana leke mera maan nhi hai kehke hume bhi khila rahi hai, ek baat acchi hai ye kabhi bhuka nhi sula sakti hume, kaise na kaise ye khana khila he deti hai. 

They all went to the room all took the afternoon nap then enjoyed whole day, next day haseena was having some work so all others went to have morning breakfast, it was complusary for karishma to drink milk according to haseena's rule, karishma followed it and drank milk and then went to the 1st floor and got busy in phone, one of the family member came and called karishma said haseena is calling her, as karishma was busy on a phone call she didnt went down, after the call when karishma was going to the ground floor saw haseena coming upstairs angrily.

Km - ka hua aapne hume bulaya

Hm - ha dhud pine bulaya tha tumhe tho humari sunni nhi hoti hai, karo apne maan ki