10. Barish ⛈️

2 Months Later 

Karishma and Haseena hadn't met for two months because they were both busy with work and exams. One day, Karishma had to go to college despite heavy rain that flooded Mumbai. She needed to attend her classes as there were important internal exams worth 20 marks. She traveled an hour to college, but her first lecture was canceled. She then went to her class, which was 30 minutes away, and spent two hours there.

Karishma hoped the rain would stop so she could visit Haseena, who lived just 10 minutes from her college. She was confused because she didn't want to disturb Haseena if she was busy. When it was time for her college lecture, she went back to find out that due to the heavy rain, all lectures and internals were canceled. Frustrated but not wanting to waste her travel, she decided to attend her class lecture.

By the time the class ended, it was 6 PM. She had left home at 10 AM. The watchman told her that there was heavy rain, traffic jams, and the trains were not running due to waterlogging. Karishma was glad for the chance to visit Haseena but still unsure.

She went to the train station, saw it was extremely crowded, and decided to eat something as she hadn't eaten all day. she checked the bus stop but found no buses. Realizing it would take 3-4 hours to reach home due to the traffic, she decided it was best to go to Haseena's place. She called her mom, explained the situation, and got her approval.Happy, Karishma then called Haseena.

Km - hello haseena didi kaise ho?

Hm - ekdum thik tum batao kaha ho?

Km - wo na hum college aaye the internals tha aaj but internals tho cancel ho gaye, phir abhi class attend ki dekha tho train band ho gayi koi bus he nhi hai and trafic itna jyada hai ki hume ghar pohachte 11-12 baj jayenge, tho hum aapke pass aa jaye?

Hm - pagal ho gayi ho tum? ismai puchne ki kya baat hai tumhara he ghar hai?

Km - tho hum aa jaye

Hm - yes my dear come here, vaise jyada rush ho tho hum aaye tumhe lene?

Km - nhi hum pohach jayenge

Hm - okay jaldi aa jao

Km - ji 

Karishma happily rushed to Haseena's house. At Haseena's place, her two sisters were also there. Karishma reached the 8th floor from the ground floor in the same lift. Haseena's sisters were waiting outside for the lift when Karishma arrived.

Hm's sister - arrey ye dekho karishma bhi aa gayi, kya karishma puchne ka thodi hota hai barish hai ki direct aa janeka

Km - ji 

As soon as haseena heard the noise, Haseena also came out of her house. She had been busy cleaning, but came outside when she heard the sound.

Hm - ek jhor se kich ke lagayenge na tumhe karishma, itni barish hai samj nhi aata ki ghar hai pass mai yaha waha batak rahi thi tum, aur tumhara hi ghar hai na puchta kon hai ki ghar aau ya nhi

Karishma stood there quietly with a blank expression on her face.

Hm's sister - chalo hum chalte hai bye 

km - bye

Haseena's sister went from there. 

Hm - chalo aao ab change kar lo

Km - ji 

Hm - upper se ye bhi bolti ho aapke ghar aa jaye kya ye tumhara ghar nhi hai

Km - aapke pass bola aapke ghar nhi 

Haseena had gone inside the house while Karishma was taking off her sandals. Hearing Karishma, Haseena came outside angrily. Karishma took two steps back as Haseena, in her anger, advanced towards her. Karishma, with a normal expression on her face, continued to step back as Haseena came closer in her anger.