It is quiet in Rosas. Night falls over the small, peaceful town. Everyone is asleep. Except Asha. She is sitting at the wishing tree. A good two years have passed since Asha, Stern and the people of Rosas defeated the former king. Asha is now almost twenty. Her Saba died a year ago. Dahlia is now eighteen and proudly runs the castle bakery. Simon has apologized to Asha several times but Asha said it was OK. Now he is Amaya's most loyal knight and Asha's protector. Asha endures all the happiness. But inside she is still thinking about the death of her Saba. She can see her mother's sad face in front of her even though she is not sitting in front of Asha. Gabo, who is now a little more understanding, can easily see what is going on in Asha's mind. Asha's friends Hal, Dario, Bazeema and Safi are already seventeen. Dahlia sometimes has pain in her leg but her friends support her as best they can. Asha caresses her young billy goat Valentino without thinking. He has also undergone some changes. He is now wearing pajamas with stars and the pajamas are blue. His horns, which are already coming out, are already pointed and he is not as small as before. Valentino can feel his girlfriend in thought. "Are you OK?" he asks, a little worried. Asha nods slightly as she looks up. "Yes, I am fine. It's just that... Saba's death is still weighing on me," she says with a sigh. Valentino is quiet! After a while, Asha decided to go back home. She is incredibly tired. Valentino follows her. Asha walks quietly through the forest to her family home. She quietly slips through the door and goes up to her room. Valentino doesn't pay attention to where he is going and accidentally knocks over a vase, which falls over with a loud clatter. Asha sighs a little and is just about to clean up the broken pieces when her mother suddenly stands in front of her. "Are you okay, Asha? Why are you out so late? I usually see you sleeping at this time. Are you sick?" asked Sakina and looked at Asha worriedly. Asha just shakes her head. "I'm fine. Don't worry, Mom," says Asha. She quickly clears away the broken pieces and goes up to her room. Sakina looks after her.

Everything is quiet in the dungeon. Ron, the guard, is watching over the prison where Magnifico is in a mirror. He cries, screams and bangs on his prison. "That girl! If I catch her!" he shouts angrily. Then he starts to cry. "Amaya." His expression turns dark when he thinks that his wife has defeated him too. "You will all pay for capturing me! I'll be back!" he directs his hatred at Asha and her friends. "I'll get you, Asha!" he screams. He continues banging on the prison. Then he gives up and the night slowly turns into day again.