a few days earlier.

Asha is still grieving. Queen Amaya and Asha are in the castle library when a messenger comes to Amaya. He whispers something in Amaya's ears that Asha didn't understand. She tries to listen with some curiosity. Amaya's face twists noticeably. "What's going on?" Asha asks, somewhat confused. Amaya sends the messenger away and turns to Asha. "Magnifico managed to escape," says Amaya. Asha's face loses all color when she hears that. "How is that possible? The prison was safe," says Asha. Amaya looks out the window. "I don't know... but we'll beat him again," she says. Asha nods. She suddenly thinks of the book but quickly pushes the thoughts away. "I'll tell my friends," says Asha. Amaya nods. Then Asha goes into the royal kitchen where Dahlia and the others are. Dahlia looks at Asha as she comes in. "Dahlia! Magnifico has escaped," calls Asha. Before Dahlia can say anything, Gabo comes. "I'll knock him unconscious with a frying pan!" he calls determinedly. Dahlia looks at him. "Gabo! It's not as easy as you think," says Dahlia. Dahlia is by far the most sensible of all here. She turns to Asha again. "Do you know if anyone said what he's planning?" she asks. Asha shakes her head. "No. I just know that he escaped," she says. All the friends come together and suddenly they hear a noise. Asha immediately takes her magic wand in her hand. Green magic suddenly tears the staff out of her hand and lands in one of her hands. The hand breaks the magic staff and Asha recognizes who it is. Magnifico stands at the entrance with an evil grin. "You're really weak. You can't even hold your own staff," he says angrily. Asha looks horrified. Her thoughts wander to the forbidden book again. This time she seems to make a decision. She just has to manage to get there.