16. bhide forced sonu

Hey dear readers ❤️

Bhai vote toh karte nahi ho. Reads hai 35k on book aur votes hai 300. Reads ke adhi bhi nahi hai. Target complete kiya kro. Iss bar toh update de rhi hu. But from next time, I will not update till the target of votes is completed. Iss bar goal complete karna. Next update target complete hone par hi ayega.

Note: I don't want to disrespect or degrade the relation between a father and a daughter. This story is just for entertainment purposes so don't get offended from story line.

Let's begin the story 🫶
_________________________________________

So many days passed. Tapu sena joined their College. Everyone in the society was busy in their work.
Bhide was sitting on sofa and he was checking answer sheets of his students. Madhvi went to meet her friend and she was staying with her tonight.

It was 5 p.m of evening
Sonu was studying with tapu sena in club house. Bhide was checking answer sheets of his students. He was looking so excited and Something was going on in this mind.

Bhide: sonu uss din tumne jo apne baba ko juth bola aur tapu ke sath jo harkat ki voh Mai bhoola nahi hoon. Mene toh ussi din se tumhe apni beti mann'na band krr diya tha. Ajj tumhe pata chalega apne baba ka aik aur roop.

He finished his work and collected all the answer sheets and put it in his Almirah and got ready for today's night.

Time skipped to 8 p.m
Sonu came home and started calling bhide.
Bhide came towards her with a wide smile.

Sonu: baba, you are looking really happy today. What's so special?

Bhide: you will know soon

Sonu: okay what's for dinner? I am really hungry.

Bhide: I have something special for you sonu. Close your eyes and open your mouth.

Sonu: don't tell me that you cooked dinner for me !

She said excitingly.

Bhide: obey me, Close you eyes and open your mouth

Sonu sat on sofa. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She was expecting a yummy bite of food cooked by her baba but she was totally wrong. She felt something hard thing like rode in her mouth and she realised that IT WAS A DICK!!!!!!!!. She quickly opened her eyes and saw bhide's dick inside her mouth. She pushed bhide a little.

Sonu: what the hell baba ?

Bhide: Don't you like the taste of my dick.

Sonu just looked at him with a very confused face.

Bhide: sorry sonu but I don't have a young dick like tapu.

Sonu widened her eyes

Sonu: what do you mean?

Bhide: don't act innocent sonu. I know you tasted tapu's dick few days ago but now can you please take mine inside your mouth.

He said with a smirk.

Sonu: oh so you got to know everything baba. I am so sorry. I don't want to get physical with tapu but but he forced me. Believe me baba he really forced me. I am so sorr.....

She wasn't able to complete her sentence because bhide covered her mouth with a kiss. He held sonu and kissed her roughly. She was trying to free herself from bhide's grip but no use of it. Bhide was sucking her lips with full lust. Finally after 15 minutes he left her.

Sonu was at verge of crying. She can't believe that her own father is doing all this with her now. She lied to her father but she still love and respect him as a father.

Sonu: baba I am your daughter. Stop doing all this nonsense.

Bhide: are abhi toh mene shuru hi kahan kiya hai. Uss din bade maje se cheekhe maar rahi Thi na tapu ke sath. Ajj ki raat uss se bhi jyaada cheeke niklegi

Sonu got scared and started crying

Sonu: baba I know I made a mistake but I can't believe you are punishing me like this. I so so hate you baba for thiss

And she got tight slap from bhide

Bhide: shutup you slut. How dare you to shout on me ? I will show you what your father can do now.

He held sonu and pinched her nipples hard. She screamed a little while tears were flowing down from her cheeks.

Bhide cupped her face and said

Bhide: sonu, You will gonna enjoy so much tonight with your baba

Sonu: shameless. Kuch toh Sharm karo beti hu tumahri

He again pinched her nipple.

Bhide: beti ko toh mai usi din bhool geya tha. Now you are my slut.

He picked up sonu in his arms while she was struggling to get down. He reached his bedroom....

________________________________________

Next chapter will be interesting.
And upcoming chapters will be more interesting as sonu will do new dirty adventures ahead....

So stay tuned with the story.

Next goal: 370 votes on this book....

Iss bar goal complete Kar Dena I request. I am demanding 30 votes more on this book.

Thank you lovelies 💕

Clara:)