15. tapu fucked sonu

Welcome back ❤️
Hope y'all are doing well
Let's begin the story......

I loved the response on previous chapter.
Thank you so much lovelies 💕

_________________________________________

Tapu released his 💦 inside sonu's mouth and on her boobs. Sonu licked and tasted it.
Tapu removed her skirt and panty and started kissing her thighs. He was rubbing her pussy. Sonu was moaning in pleasure. After some time tapu put his mouth on her pussy and started eating it.
(Sorry I don't know how to write slut scenes in english 🤡).
He was teasing her pussy with his lips as he didn't started licking it with his tongue yet. So she looked at tapu with annoying expression.

Sonu: tapu  Just use your tongue.

Tapu started licking her pussy. Sonu was feeling like she is in heaven. She held tapu's head and pushes it. Tapu entered his tongue inside her pussy and started fucking her with his tongue. Sonu was enjoying the moment....

But suddenly her phone started ringing. Bhide was calling her. She immediately stopped tapu and picked up the call. Bhide just talked with her about  study event.She said bye to bhide but she made a huge mistake as she forgot to cut the call. She throws her phone on bed and tapu started torturing her again. She starred moaning loudly as tapu was fucking her pussy with his tongue.

Sonu: ahh oh my god tapu, ahh lick faster

And the Moans of sonu was heard by bhide who was in Great shock. He didn't cut the call.

On the other side, sonu was having great pleasure with her boyfriend tapu. Now tapu was going to fuck her. He was ready with his huge dick to fuck sonu. Sonu came in dogy position and tapu inserted his dick inside her and she screamed. Tapu started thrusting his dick inside her. Sonu was asking him to slowdown but he wasn't listening to her. Sonu was screaming his name because handling such a large dick for the first time was difficult for sonu. She was going to lose her virginty today. The room was filled with Moans and screams which was heard by bhide. Soon pleasure hit sonu and pain turned into pleasure. Sonu Started enjoying it. She was asking tapu to fuck her harder. They changed their position. Now tapu was laying on bed and sonu was sitting on him. She started jumping up and down while having her cock. Tapu was pressing her breast. After half an hour they both 💦 together. Sonu was so tired. She wasn't in her senses. She didn't checked her phone and slept while hugging tap.

On bhide's side

Bhide got to know that sonu was sharing a bed with tapu. He had Doubt on tapu and sonu from starting but his doubt turned into reality today. He was so angry with sonu and tapu. But he decided not to tell anyone. He decided to act normal Infront of tapu and sonu too because he had some plans to teach tapu and sonu a lesson.

Bhide: sonu I always believed you. But today you done a shameful act. I will teach you lesson now. You are no more daughter to me. I don't consider you as my daughter from now.

And he slept thinking all this. He was waiting for next morning because tomorrow tapu and sonu will be back with them but be decided to act normal Infront of them as he don't know anything....

Next morning
Time: 10 a.m

Everyone was having breakfast in the hotel. They all saw sonu and tapu coming towards them from the entrance of hotel's restaurant.

There was a different kind of glow on tapu's face. He smirked ta mahila mandal. All ladies understood that tapu did the work that he wanted to do from so long. They both settled with them for breakfast.

Bhide( with a doubtful eye): sonu how was the study event?

Sonu: It was great event baba, I really enjoyed there.

Jethalal: sonu beta tapu ne vaha padhayi bhi ki thi ya sirf masti ki

Sonu: no uncle isne toh bilkul bhi masti nhi ki

She looked at tapu who was smirking at her sentence.

Tapu: papa ik din ka event tha vaha kitni padhayi ho jati thi. Bilkul pdhayi nahi ki mene

Jethalal glared at him and he laughed at his reaction.

They all enjoyed their  holidays in lonawala and came back to gokuldham society.

Note: I don't want to add unnecessary stuff to this story that's why I am skipping lonawala part.
_________________________________________

I am really sorry for late update but mujhe slut scenes likhne nahi ate. I am writing all this just because shezu told me to do so. Sorry agar kisi ko pasand nahi aa rhe. I have started reading adult scene books on Wattpad and google. It will help me to improve and I will write good and exciting sex scenes.

Thank you so much for completing goals of votes. But followers are very less. Kindly follow too 🥺

Next update on : 340 votes on this book

Next chapter will be interesting so please complete the goal.

I will update my book ' horror society of tmkoc " tomorrow. So do read the chapter.....

Thank you lovelies ❤️

Clara:)