18. jethalal, bhide fucked sonu

Hey dear readers ❤️
Hope everyone is doing good

Thank you so much for 40k reads and but goal isn't completed yet. It's okay

Let's begin the story 🫶🏻
_________________________________________

Sonu gave hand job to bhide while jetha lal was busy with her boobs.
Jethalal left her boobs. Her boobs were turned red due to bites of jethalal.
Jethalal turned her and started kissing her back. He was roaming his tongue. Sonu was enjoying her special time with her father and his boyfriend's father.

Sonu' pov

I can feel jetha uncle's tongue on back. And baba was licking my thighs. They both are giving me more pleasure than tapu. Jetha uncle turned me and put his dick inside my mouth. I love giving blowjob. I first kissed the tip of his dick and then put whole dick in my mouth. Jetha uncle's dick is much larger than my baba but not more than tapu's dick. I can handle both of them tonight easily as I had already had sex with tapu who has biggest dick. Jetha uncle was caressing my hairs while I am sucking his dick like a crazy person. I don't why but I am eagerly waiting for baba and jethalal to put his dick inside my pussy. I Turned extremely shameless now that I am expecting my father to fuck me. But it's not my expectation as this is going to be reality tonight.

I was sucking his dick suddenly I felt pain. I saw baba was thrusting his 2 fingers inside my pussy. I loved it. He had a very lusty expressions on his face which I hated few minutes ago but I am loving it now.

He was thrusting his fingers giving me immense pleasure. After sucking jethalal's dick. I asked baba to lick my pussy and he started licking my pussy. I held my father's head and started rubbing my pussy on his face. I asked jethalal uncle to suck my boobs and he did same.

Baba was licking my pussy with his tongue and jethalal uncle was sucking my boobs and I am holding uncle's dick. It feels like a heaven. This is best experience that I can feel now. After almost 20 minutes, jethalal uncle came to my pussy and entered his tongue inside it while again put his dick inside my mouth. Now Jetha uncle was fucking my pussy with his tongue, baba was pressing my boobs and I was giving him blowjob. This continued for almost 20 minutes. Now they both are ready to fuck me, even I am excited for it too.

Baba thrusted his dick inside my pussy in one go but I didn't felt much pain as I have experienced tapu's dick before. He started pushing his dick inside my vagina. He was fucking me roughly. While I was sucking jetha uncle's dick.

After 10 minutes, jetha uncle started fucking me and baba started playing with my boobs.

We both changed our positions. I was in doggy position and jetha uncle was standing behind me. He thrusted his dick inside me again. While baba pushes his dick inside my mouth. They both were fucking my pussy and mouth together. I was feeling very good.

Almost after an hour, we stopped and laid on bed. Both of them were really tired because of fucking Young queen like me . Jetha uncle get up and started wearing his clothes. He picked up a camera which is hidden behind sofa

Sonu: uncle did you recorded everything?

Jetha: yess

Sonu: but why? Agar kisne dekhleya toh

Jetha: koini ni dekhega..

He kissed me before leaving my house. Now me and baba were alone. I looked at him and kissed him again. I hold his dick again. I want to feel him inside me once again but he was tired to do anything now. So I laid on him and put his dick inside me. I started jumping on him. He was holding my hips to help me to move. After 15 minutes, I stopped and looked at my father.

Baba: I told you that you will gonna
Enjoy tonight

Sonu: yess I really enjoyed today being your and jetha uncle's slut.

I said with a naughty smile.we both hugged each other and dirfted to sleep.

Next morning,
Me and baba woke up early. We both had a shower together and we make out with each other while showering.
We both got ready and I left for college after kissing him......

_________________________________________

Hope y'all liked the update

Reviews?

Goal for next update: 460 votes on this book

(New chapter of "horror society of tmkoc" is out so do checkout. The truth of premika is revealed in today's chapter.)

Note : Next update will be little late because My maternal grandmother is very sick. So I am staying with her with my mom in hospital for few days.

Kindly Suggest me characters for upcoming stories as I haven't written anything and I am confused.

Thank you so much for reading 🫶🏻
Have a nice day:)