19. daya & bapuji's dirty session

Welcome back readers💙

( Finally daya and bapuji's story again on reader's demand)

(Niche jo note likha hoga pls usko padh lena )

Here is the update🫶🏻
________________________________________

Few days passed
Sonu had told bhide that he should forgot that night and from now she will not let him or anyone else to touch her because she wanted to be loyal with tapu. Bhide too told sonu that from now he will consider her as his daughter and never touch her inproprietly.

everyone was happy in tmkoc. They all are living their life happily. Sonu and tapu's relation also become more romantic because sonu wasn't afraid of bhide now.

One day,
Gokuldham members gathered in the compound. They all were gossiping and looking happy.
Actually, they received free passes of waterpark through courier but they were unaware of who sent these passes for them?
Bhide told them that asit modi ( who was director of the show) sent them these passes. All were excited to go to waterpark.

It was sunday morning and they hurriedly went to their houses to get ready for waterpark.
Bhide arranged bus for everyone.

Now everyone settled in the bus.

In the bus
Daya and bapuji was sitting at the last seat of bus. They both are passing naughty smile to each other. Everyone was busy listening to songs so no one is noticing them. Bapuji told daya to came near him and she did same. They are sitting at last seat so no one can see them.

Bapuji played a sexy video on mute and showed it to daya. Daya's eyes widened in shock. Bapuji was doing this to turn on daya.

Bapuji held daya's jaw and kissed it. Daya looked at him shyly. Bapuji pointed at his lips and daya captured his lips in one go. Both were sucking each other's lips. Daya pulled herself back.

Daya: this is not right time to enjoy. Everyone is here. So we should not do this.

Bapuji nodded at her statement but daya held bapuji's cock and started pressing it. Bapuji again looked at her

Daya: niche se koi dekhe ga

Bapuji smirked and put his hands on her. Breasts. He pinched her nipples hard. Daya let out a slow moan but no one heard it as everyone was listening music by airpods.

Bapuji signalled daya to put her hand inside his dhoti. Daya puts her hand inside her dhoti and started giving him blowjob. Bapuji closed his eyes to feel pleasure and grip of his hands around daya's breast loosened. Daya hardly pressed his dick to give him pain. Bapuji quickly opened his eyes in pain and looked at her. Daya gives gim an angry look and pointed her breast. Bapuji smiled and again started pressing her breast. Daya started stroking his dick again. They both were enjoying like this for almost 25 minutes. Now bapuji looked at daya to do more but she denied.

Bapuji lifted her saree and started rubbing her fingers on her pussy from over the panty. Daya was pressing her boobs by herself. Bapuji put his hands inside her panty and inserted 2, fingers inside her. She moaned loudly. Bapuji started thrusting his fingers inside her.
He continued like this for 15-20 minutes.

Daya: stop it bapuji. This is not right time

Bapuji: I want to fuck you harder bahu

Daya: um wait for sometime. I will do something

Bapuji: do what?

Daya: We will do something in waterpark. I mean we will get chance to do sex there

Bapuji: alright than be ready to get fucked

Daya just hummed. They continued their sweet torture till they reached at the waterpark. Luckily no one noticed them and also jethalal didn't joined them to waterpark.

After the journey of 1.5 hours in the bus, they finally reached the biggest waterpark of Maharashtra.............

_________________________________________

Bapuji and daya's part isn't completed yet.To know their hot moments in the waterpark stay tuned......

Reviews?

Goal for next update: 500 votes on this book

So sorry for late update guys.

Note: kindly read it
So some of my readers were asking for long updates and I too want to give long updates but votes and followers are very less guys. I will start writing chapters of 2000 words when this book reaches 1000 votes.

Thank you so much🫶