Chapter 1: The young girl.

Made in June 10, 2024, 7:15 AM
Finished in June 13, 2024, 5:49 PM

The introduction of the young girl.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

??'s POV

"Oh, hi there."

"I'm Yumemi and I am twelve years old."

"I have a lovingly, kind family. Well, not exactly.. Although I describe my family as lovingly and kind, my siblings are the opposite of that. They are kinda the definition of tormenters. My parents are pretty okayish for me. I love watching TV shows but mostly it's about Pokemon. I really love Pokemon especially Pokemon Journeys! It has a lot of my favorite Pokemons there and sometimes, I wished to be in Pokemon but that can only happen in dreams.. right? Anyways when I remember this, it kinda reminds me that I embarrassed myself. Like this one time when my parents asked "What do you want to be when you grow up?" and I said "I wanna be a Pokemon Master!" my parents laughed at me. Knowing that Pokemon was fiction, I still said that, how embarrassing- oh. I'm talking to myself again. How great. My parents are going to think that I'm weird for doing that. I better stop talking to myself so that they don't call me out again for talking to myself."

I stopped talking to myself and stands up from what I'm sitting on. I looked around and saw that I entered my bedroom, huh.. how funny, I don't remember entering my bedroom but I quickly shrugged it off and closed my bedroom door before leaving and went to downstairs. As I went downstairs, I saw my little brother watching something on our sister's nintendo switch and my father on the couch, probably watching a boring anime story that an AI is narrating and I didn't see my mom or my sister, that's because they are at the pharmacy. I went to the guest bedroom to relax. I decided to watch some Pokemon and went to the TV and grabbed the remote and tried turning on the TV but..

My mind💭: Are you kidding me? The remote isn't working again. I better ask dad to fix this. Otherwise no one can watch the TV without the remote but.. I'm too lazy so I'll let them figure out on what to do.

I left the living room and went to guest bedroom again. Now what? Should I watch Pokemon on tablet? A good idea. I tried to find my tablet but to no avail, I can't find it, even using my eyes.

My mind💭: Ugh. WHERE IS IT. I SWEAR IF I CAN'T FIND IT, I WILL BREAK MY LEG FOR NO REASON-

The tablet was in the guest bedroom. I always forgot that I always bring my tablet with me, also my phone. I grabbed my tablet and turned it on. I clicked Youtube and searched "Pokemon" and I clicked the newest episode of Pokemon. It was.. kinda entertaining, I guess.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Few minutes after I watched Pokemon, it was lunch time. I set the plates, utensils and glass of cups on the dining table. Me, my brother and my father ate at the dining table. After that, I went to the guest bedroom, only get hit on the leg by a stack of cards that was thrown by someone.

"WHAT THE HECK- .. WHO DID THAT?!" I yelled at loud.

You see, I have anger issues. Well, I don't really know if I have anger issues at this point so try to get the point here, otherwise you won't understand. I looked around and saw that it was my little brother who throwed the stack of cards at me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU?!" I yelled, clearly enraged by this.

My brother didn't say anything and just grins at me. I really hate him. As he grins at me, I couldn't think more but anger. He kept running away as I try to give him his cards back. I was really angry. I throw the stack of cards at him and it created a mess and he started to cry out loud. My father notices this and scolds at me and my little brother.

"STOP CRYING OUT LOUD AND YUMEMI, IF YOU JUST GAVE HIM THE CARDS BACK THEN THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN." he yelled.

"I WAS BUT HE DID IT FIRST! HE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM ME AS I WAS TRYING TO GIVE HIM HIS CARDS BACK!" I yelled back.

Me and my dad argued back to back till I gave up and started to clean up the plates, utensils and glass of cups on the dining table so I can start doing my chores. I hate myself. I hate my family. What's wrong with me. Hmm.. maybe I should keep living so I can try to improve myself through stages of life.

To be continued..

824 words

A/N: This kinda happened to me in Sunday so yeah.