Avanti x Minnie; Pride x Wrath

Crack turned canon ship; was laughing at how I didn't think that this couple would work and I'm being proven wrong time and time again by my own writing. Like why? Why did I do this, I didn't think it would be possible, but it did, it actually feels like these two would actually go the distance and be a good pair. 

A serious power couple, Minnie and Avanti make the scariest one ever. With Avanti's influence, and Minnie's brute strength, this couple could topple anyone while Minnie hopped on Avanti's musical waves, and defending her girlfriend's honor. Minnie's the knight to Avanti's princess and they have a strong romance of fighting alongside each other, defending and protecting one another.

Avanti sees Minnie's driven by her detestation. Her every step is stoked with animus. She needed a different type of motivation or there's no way that they could handle this relationship. Avanti knows Minnie's thirstin' for vengeance, she's out for blood, But she'd only stand a chance if she's out for love. Out for love, love. Think of who she cares about, protect her and be out for love, love. She's gonna fight without gloves, long as she's out for love. Fuel her with the fear of losin' that someone who's her reason to live. Harnеssing her heart, and she can't help choosin' to fight with all she can give. Ava knows Minnie's thirstin' for vengeance she's out for blood, but she'll only stand a chance if she's out for love. Out for love, love. Minnie's thinking of who she cares about, protects her and be out for love, love. She's gonna fight without gloves and when that push comes to shove. Yeah, she just might rise above, long as she's out for love. 

So, thinking about this couple ever since I considered it an option, I've found that these two really have what it takes to be a good couple.

Avanti's Side; Avanti's virtue is humility and she definitely can level with Minnie when both of them humble themselves down to each other's level and find common ground. She gives Minnie pride in herself by giving her words of encouragement and affirmation. She's good with words and knows how to use them and uses them accordingly to her advantage towards a certain mare that hates herself.

Minnie's Side; Minnie's side of the relationship would mean that Avanti gets patience from the mare and a bit of sternness. Minnie won't be treating Avanti like she's a special princess, just a normal woman she's in love with and it shows.

Both sides; This giving and taking of each other's sins and virtues makes for a well rounded couple that went from an enemies to lovers in a healthy and slow burn way.

Their love story; Starting out when Minnie was a foal and Avanti was just a peachick, they met when Avanti's dad, Lucifer, was doing business, aka, scolding a prideful person, and the two girls had an adventure together. Before Lucifer could collect his daughter, Avanti made a promise to Minnie to always stay friends forever, and leaving Minnie with a little necklace she could put around her rag doll, Molly. That was the first and last time they'd see each other as kids.

Years later when both of them were adults and Avanti came into her own as a princess of pride and heir to her father's throne, Avanti would have a hard time gaining herself in her new role as a bounty hunter leader. After meeting Minnie again, they'd have a hatred for each other after they both misread each other. Slowly overtime, the two would get rid of any animosity between them and get to know each other for who they are instead of just each other's sins, and slowly fall for each other.

Confessing would be tricky since they both had it hard trying to come to grips with their feelings for each other. Minnie because she was trying to convince herself that they both still hated each other, only for Minnie to realize she's lying to herself and she really is indeed in love with Avanti. Minnie then gathering her truths about her feelings about her frenemy, but this wouldn't happen until Avanti took the wheel and talked it out with Minnie and Minnie being in a relaxing and nonjudgmental area where they both would be equals. Avanti wasn't going anywhere and neither was Minnie and it showed.  

After a meeting where they wanted to know if Minnie was doing ok, she revealed that she had a memory dream where she had met her long lost fiend again, but not knowing that it was Avanti the whole time. After the revelation, Minnie and Avanti hugged and cried into each other's arms after the fact that they reunited under new looks