Dreamtime

Aria- "Dreamtime" refers to the "other" realm when you are sleeping you are in the spirit world. There you can meet your passed on loved ones and so many other beings. Sometimes it's hard to know if it's real or not. I'm guessing it depends on the person and what they believe in.

Aria- as for the aboriginal tribes of Australia, Dreamtime is the foundation of aboriginal religion and culture..

May- Yeah same difference. Sometimes my dreams are like that I don't say much about it..

Aria- May can you tell me now? what you saw back there?

May- why? no one believes me.

Aria- well I do, ever since that happened you haven't been right. I've noticed, you don't look like yourself May.

May- there was a man. he was holding up and "x" sign with his fingers. He had a shadowy figure and I saw that he had a bunch of war paint on his face. He was a native American man. I thought that if I saw him, you guys should've saw him. I guess I was wrong.. or maybe I was imaging things. I don't know Aria.

Aria- well just don't think about it anymore. Come on let's go adventure now.

Aria walks away from the jeep and goes over to huddle with the others, May talks to herself under her breath, her words are:

Father, God, Creator of heaven and earth, hear my prayer. I know that it was a sign. Please forgive me if I have wronged you. Please help me get out of this place. I came here to have a good adventure with my friends. I did not forget about you, you are the father of all creation. I thank you for this sign that you have given me. I will listen and I will not tresspass. Please protect me and my friends. Thank you.

after she says these words, the winds start to blow and thunder crackles in the sky.

Jacob- come on May lets go before it rains and gets dark.

May- I'm coming!