All secrets come to light..

*Authors note* these are ALL of the characters secrets:

Jason- raped a woman and kept it a secret. it happened at a frat party where drugs and alcohol was used. the woman never got justice meanwhile he never got in trouble for his own actions.. his friends don't know about this. he has connections to the sex trafficking business. 

May- is a prophet and visionary. she always knew that she was "special" but because she never accepted it, her spiritual discernment has been tuned off for many years. It isn't until now that they are awakening.. Most of her life she wanted to "fit in" with her peers, not realizing that she was masking her true purpose and identity. Because she is anointed and because of her prayer she made in the beginning she is the one who will make it out alive. she doesn't know this yet.

Aria- sleeps around with a lot of men. she is a loose woman and doesn't care about how her actions effect others. She is a cursed woman who refuses to change her ways. 

Amelia- is jealous hearted. She committed a betrayal against May which will be revealed later in the story. 

Bridgit- has a secret drug addiction to opioids. she stole from her sick mother who had stage 4 cancer. she is careless and doesn't care about anything else but feeding her addiction. she killed her mother in a hospital by putting a pillow over her mothers face and suffocating her. she has always had a secret hatred towards her mother because she failed to protect her from her abusive father. Her and her mom were both abused by Bridgit's father. 

For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.  - Luke 8:17