A/N

No, don't worry, this is not an author note telling you that this story will end, haha!

I know I've taken my sweet time with Mr. and mrs. altruist because I'm struggling with the honeymoon chapter winkwonk

I'm trying to write smut with a character that is on the asexual spectrum, and I wanna do it respectfully so I've been doing a lot of research on asexual people that do have sex but not for themselves.

I also know some people don't feel comfortable at all with smut or asexual character in smut, so I'll make a second version of the chapters that doesn't include it.

After the honeymoon chapters, we'll go into the actual show of hazbin Hotel, and writing will be much faster!

So the author note is mainly for my other fanfic "mi amor"
It's a helluva boss fanfic set in the same universe as Mr. and mrs. altruist, so some characters that get in gwenevieves' story could appear in minervas' story and vice versa.

Best example, violet. I'm struggling to write her into the hh fanfic because the a and b plot are usually packed full so she just doesn't fully fit in but it would be much easier to have her in the hb fanfic because not every plot needs minerva make sense?

If you don't remember, Violet is the sheep demon who gwenevieve is friends with.

I might consider a crossover chapters if it's demanded. It just depends if people want it because I could totally understand if one didn't want to read a different fanfic just for a crossover.

(I will jump You. read it!)

Oki byeeee