1.The Wise One

Before anything I would like to thank each and every one of you for reading. I would also like to apologise for the bad grammar and possibly spelling mistakes. Enjoy

THIS IS MY WORST CHAPTER PLEASE STICK AROUND FOR THE NEXT ONE OR TWO THANKS

Joe's p.o.v

"Hey Zoë" i walked up to my older sister with open arms expecting a hug but only to be denied. She looked cross. "oh what now" i could only ask her cautiously otherwise all hell could break loose

"well let's see you called me at 3 in the morning asking to meet me. I dont know what you think but a lot of girls don't like being woken by anybody." and there it is the girl anger.

"well to be fair this is very important" I've never really shared my feelings before but now I was going to squeele like a pig.

"spit it out then i am a busy woman"

"I have feelings for somebody i shouldn't" she looked surprised.

"How can you have feelings for somebody you shouldn't and who is she" ah that's the problem

" It's not a she...its caspar" i don't quite know why, but i regretted this before i started.

"Okay now what you need to do is...tell me something I don't know, seriously, Joe I see the way you look at him. I see it in your eyes." I didn't know what to say. Is it really obvious ? I mean Ive always known me and Caspar are way to close just to be best friends, but seriously.

"Is it really that obvious? Oh god zoë what should i do? Please sis help, " At this point i was Just begging and i thought it sounded rather sad but it needed to be done.

"Jjoe you know that you going to have to tell him, no matter what and besides you never know he may even feel the same way. " I had a feeling like she was hinting at something but I didn't want to get my hopes up, let's be honest he probably doesn't. Does he?

The taxi ride home just felt like I was on the highway To hell. It was absolute torture. But my older (and obviously wiser) sister was right I had to shut the Fuck up and face my fears.

I arrived home,  took a deep breath and unlocked the door. My living room was empty a long with my kitchen. Was he seriously not home?

Caspars p.o.v
I awoke to find Joe was already gone,  but to be fair it was 12 in the afternoon by that time and well what can I say. I love sleep as much as sleep loves me. As I got out of bed and made breakfast I remembered I still needed to edit a video for tonight so there I was, and still was 2 hours later. Just me on my bed with my laptop. Almost done I heard the door open. Obviously I don't think much of it as I knew it was only Joe.

Ah. Joe.  Have I told you that Joe is the most wow person in the world. Literally. His hair, wow. His smile, wow. And just him, wow. Incase you are incredibly slow, or just really stupid, I am In love with Joe sugg. Yeah not a crush but in Fucking love.  I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs and there I saw it. Wait. No not an it. A him. A beautiful him. He walked into my room and sat on my bed not saying a word. I thought nothing of it and continued to edit until finally he spoke up.
"caspar, buddy" ah there it was. The word that ment we were only friends and nothing more 'buddy'. "We need to talk and this isn't a joking talk this is a serious talk." I could actually see he was serious was this bad news, damn I hope it isn't.

I put my laptop on the floor in order to remove all distractions. I sat up and looked him in the eye. His beautiful eyes. "Look caspar I have something to say and you may not like it. I... I... Im in love with you," wait did he just say what I thought he said. Of course he did.

"Joe sugg...Im in love with you, " and without saying another word our lips crashed together. It was honestly heaven. I gasped as he bit my bottom lip,  him taking the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, we both fought for dominance. He won.

Thank you for staying until the end.

Plz follow me on tumble (or not completely your choice) : dont-diss-the-ships