3. The Secret

So as I promised it is Tuesday and here is the new jaspar one shot. I imagine Caspars suit to be orange with navy blue boots, shorts, gloves, mask and cape, with a blue eye on his chest. Plz don't forget to vote and comment it means so much and don't forget to send me your fic ideas on tumblr. Tumblr:     jaspar-cuz-why-not

Caspar's P.O.V

I sustain a secret. Since I was eleven I discovered that I wasn't normal. I wasn't the normal person you would find walking the street. From one look all you would see was a blonde headed boy with blue eyes, and that is me. But if you knew me well, really, really know me, you would know, that isn't me. It's more of a secret identity. Well, it is a secret identity. You realize, you may know me as Caspar lee the lovably youtuber who lives in London with his roommate, Joe Sugg, But the world recognizes me as "The Lad". Yeah, that's right. I am The Lad, and in case you don't know who The Lad is, I am a super hero. I've been saving the world from evil since I was sixteen. My powers include super strength, flight, invisibility, walking through solid objects, laser sight, and fire water and ice manipulation. Yep, when I put on my super suit I am The Lad and nothing else.

*

I woke up this morning at 11 o'clock, for most people this is pretty late, but would you be blaming me if you were up until one in the morning fighting for justice. No? Well, then, shut up. For the first ten transactions of my awakening, I was on Tumblr only to discover that more people are shipping Jaspar each day. Out there, there are millions of people shipping Jaspar, me and my roommate Joe, who is also a YouTuber. But what these millions of people don't know is that I ship Jaspar more than any of them. I still have a big crush on Joseph Sugg.

After my Tumblr session I jumped out of bed and turned on my shower. I still felt gross from last night fight. Afterwards, I was showered and dressed I walked upstairs to find the chestnut haired boy named Joe Sugg recording a gaming video for his channel so I try to be extra quiet. I looked in the cupboards for something to eat. Luckily for me there were just enough corn flakes for one bowl, and it was all for me. Just as I finished making my breakfast/lunch I could hear the gorgeous boy doing his outro for his video.

Joe's P.O.V

"Thank you guys so much for watching don't forget to like comment and subscribe and I will see you again with another walking dead episode," Finally, I had just finished recording three episodes of walking dead for my YouTube channel, and better yet Caspar had woken up. He is the one I want to kiss and snuggle. But it will never occur. He doesn't like me in that manner.

"Ah the walking dead how's that going?" his voice was so angelic it was almost inhuman.

"Great its super fun. Killing zombies, what could be better?" he simply nodded his head slowly and fell flat down onto the couch, I copied his actions.  As per usual Caspar turned on the news. He always did when he woke up and nobody knows why, it's just a habit he developed.

"This just in Mr floppy is terrorising the city. He already seriously wounded over a hundred citizens and is shaping up to Buckingham palace. The queen is in terrible danger. The Lad if you're out there we need your aid. Please The Lad we need you." Wow, another Mr floppy attack. Mr Floppy is a shape shifting demon who terrorizes the city like once every two months.

"Joe I have seriously got to go," he put down his untouched bowl of cereal and ran straight down stairs. He's been managing this ever since we moved in he would always live down to his room every time the city was being assaulted. Nobody really knows why. No one, not even his mother. Only this time I was set to get out. I let him run downstairs, but a few seconds later I had followed. I opened his door to find an open window with a blue footprint on the window sill. What is going on here?