Never Forgotten

WARNING-SMUT

Joe's P.O.V

"Caspar! Hurry up!" We need to be at the meeting in 45 minutes and it's an hour away. I ran upstairs and put on my shoes. He follows me putting his shirt on. I get a glimpse of his bare chest and stomach. wait...what.

"Okay I know we're late. But...but...whatever," I smiled at his laziness. I couldn't help it. He was just so cute. He put on his shoes and grabs his keys and runs out the door.

"Caspy! Your top is inside out," I laugh to myself as I sprint out the door after him. The big dope.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Caspar scoffed. It was so typical of him. I couldn't really be angry. I've done it more times than not. We need to get into the habit of getting prepared faster. It's 5:38 and we haven't left yet. Yay!

Another meeting about more boring things. Your channel this your house that. I don't pay attention to any of these meeting really. At this Caspar's there. At least with Caspar I can feel like I have something. He is that something. That's something that can fill be with joy. I know I'm straight, but I just can't help it. I can't help who I fall for. He is my rock. He is everything to me.

We're in the taxi headed for our apartment when my stomach decides to make the sound of the whale mating call. It fills the taxi and then a mate responds. It was Caspar's stomach responding to mine. God I'm hungry. I grab my phone hoping to distract myself. Wait! I scroll through my contacts looking for the one I need. I put my phone up to my ear and listen to the calling tone.

"Hello can I reserve a table for 10:45 please? Oh my order? Yeah can I get a half and half mighty meaty and Texas barbeque please? Uh huh, okay thanks."

I put the phone down and look at Caspar. He's smiling the stupid smile he always does when the p word comes up. It's beautiful.

It's ten o'clock and we still have time to spare. I've reached the point of hunger where another 15 minutes could kill me if food didn't enter my system. I go to the fridge and grab the first thing I see. A wrap.

Half an hour later we're ready to leave. Well more ready than earlier today. We leave the apartment and head to the lift. We stroll into the grey silver box and press the button with the G on it. The ground floor. Wait. Why is it so silent? We would usually be talking and now we are as quiet as a mouse. Why.

Fuck what the hell was that. The elevator just jittered... and stopped. Wait. It stopped. Oh fuck me.  "Fuck," What the hell. He erupted. As if something is eating him up.

He walks over to press the emergency button which should make a buzzing sound to tell us it has alerted someone in the elevator and it stopping. Instead, we sit here in complete silence. He presses it again to the point where it might break. He does it over and over again why is he doing this.

"Caspar stop!" I couldn't help myself he's been pressing it for five minutes now nonstop. What's up with him? "Nobody is coming. We'll have to wait until wither someone notices it has stopped working or call someone," I grab my phone out of my pocket and wave it in front of his face in the most sarcastic manner. "Fuck! Stupid Vodafone,"

"Please tell me you have signal. Joe I swear to god,"

"Well I don't have signal. But it's fine your on three just use yours." He looks at me as if I have offended his ancestors or something.

"Great Idea joseph, the plans flawless. Apart from the fact my phone's dead because I was on Instagram the whole time we were in that meeting,"

                                                                                                *