𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

。・::,。・::. Disclaimers:

I don't own House of the Dragon or Game Of Thrones, I only own my characters and their storyline. I hold no rights to the original characters and their storylines.

Let's keep this a positive place and respect one another's opinion. You guys have the right to your opinions and to idolize anyone you want, but don't be nasty with other people if they disagree with your opinion.

Some Team Black and Team Green fans have been so toxic and hateful in the fandom world, towards each other as well. Let's keep the negative away and only bring positivity.

Again, I am neither fan of either team, both teams brought destruction and death to Westeros. Niether are good in my opinion, through there are some characters from both sides I emphasize with, such as Helaena.

Saying what you want, but Helaena didn't deserve anything she went through, losing a child is terrible. Neither did Luke deserve to be killed, but two wrongs don't make a right. Blood and Chess is disgusting and I don't support it at all.

Daemon should've went after Aemond if so badly wanted to avenge Luke, not a literal child that had nothing to do with it.

All of House of the Dragon characters and Game of Thrones charcaters will remain as their characters from the book, beside Ned and Cregan.

Sorry to Rhaenrya fans, Team Black  and Green fans , if you don't like don't read and don't go spam me in the comments.

Personally I felt bad for Rhaenrya she didn't deserve to die in a tragic way, nor did Helaena or her child have to die.

I'm excited for Season 2 to come up soon, but also sad to know what is going to happen to our beloved Rhaenys  and Merlys.

             ..:* Warnings :

This book will feature violence, mature language, assault, older men and younger women, underage, graphic language, attempted suicide, and murder, mentions of child murder and manslaughter.

I will put a warning sign in each chapter to inform you beforehand. Readers, read at your own risk; please read safely.

            ━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━