II. Sibling Bond

Of course she said yes. It was actually more like: YES! OH MY GOD, YESYESYES!
Hikaru would never say 'no' to her soulmate... even though her plan seemed more like something that could only work in some Disney movie. But what else could she do? She didn't get any better quick solution and the idea of ​​dancing with Hiyyih actually sounded more than amazing to her. 

Even after Hikaru left their home, happy youngest sister remained in her brother's room. The boy haven't changed his position until now as well and tried to distract himself by adjusting the plushies sitting next to his head, while his sister was robbing his, quite simple, wardrobe. 

Bahiyyih grinned as she found out that most of his clothes were quite simple and comfortable. Nerds

"I thought you hated it, when people said we look alike," Kai noted, still disappointed he couldn't participate the competition. He worked so hard for it all to look perfect after all. 

"Ya~ but you're still my cool oppa and I love Hicchan... so who cares?" asked Hiyyih with a light careless smile and put aside another plaid shirt. 

So now she even admitted she finds him cool just like that... while only two of them are present in the room...? How much does her head fly in the clouds? 

"You won't fool anyone with this...," he came out with his honest opinion, because even though he was quite a dreamer... gay and his eyesight was getting worse, he could still recognize a well--built female figure so far. 

"Why? Because you're prettier?" Hiyyih rolled her eyes. Kai's confidence about his visuals could be pretty annoying for her at times. 

"No, because you're obviously a woman. I used to say that about the beauty only to provoke you." 

Of course she is very pretty too... She's his younger sister after all. Why was he even being so honest with her right now? Maybe it was the sick feeling that sucked on his energy... or the fact that he didn't want Hikaru or his sister to leave the competition somehow disappointed too. 

It wasn't the first time he sighed out loud to ease his worries. 

 "Don't worry... You'll see, I'll be the most handsome Huening Kai~" said Hiyyih with a calm voice, followed by a soft chuckle in attempt to... well, probably to comfort her brother. 

However, when he saw how she put aside his favorite sweatshirt as well (right after the charmander one) the verdict was clear: "... and I will never see the light again..." 

His face disappeared under the pillow, while his younger sister put her hands on her hips, eye-checking the wardrobe for the last time before she closed it. Then she took the pieces of clothing she chose from the chair into her arms. 

As her eyes wandered from the pillow, covering the handsome sad face, to Kai's bandaged ankle, she felt a little sorry for him again. 

"Wait, did you actually say I am beautiful?" she decided to tease him a bit, knowing that it could change his mood somehow and he would maybe even reveal his face to give her some uncertain glance at least. 

He must have been even more upset than she thought though, because she didn't expect him to grab the nearest plushie ready to attack her with it if needed. 

"You won't do that. They are too precious for you," Bahiyyih stated, hoping Kai's really bluffing. 

"Wanna bet?" the tone sounded quite warning, as he clenched his jaw and smiled bitterly. 

"I'll tell Taehyun you threw his gift at me," Hiyyih replied a bit indignantly. 

"You won't dare," he kept on playing and sat up with his arm still ready to throw.

"Wanna bet?" she played along. 

They stared at each other, squinting for a long while, until the corner of Hyuka's lips couldn't hold it anymore and they started to laugh from the bottoms of their hearts. 

"Why do you even take so many pieces of clothing, sis? You only need the costume for the performance." 

"Well, I want to fit into the role perfectly," replied Hiyyih, slightly flipping her hair.

"Oh, so will you also attend the school for me?" asked Kai, playfully pretending the excitement.

"Sure... and straight after that I'll go for pizza with Beomgyu," the sister replied and chuckled, as she finally managed to leave the room.

"Amazing! I could give you some special tips about 'how to be me' then!"

It took a few seconds until his sister's head showed up again, as she hung herself on the side of doorframe.

"Forget about it. I think I know you well enough."

─── ;༊·˚───

─── ;༊·˚───

Hey! I promised you to update this story till the end of this month! So~ I hope you enjoyed it even without hihiz for now... ^^ See you next time~ <333