[2] ᴀᴄᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍɪɴɢ

A white haired female can be seen sitting on a chair in her own private office, seeing papers after papers appear due to it being enchanted to bring things from her Kingdom to her now school. She couldn't possibly leave all that duty to Anna, especially when she wasn't exactly trained for this. Being the oldest meant you had to take responsibility for everything, including your family and work related stuff.

She paused in her track once she heard a faint knocking on her door, giving them the sign to come in, Neve saw Griselda in front of her office with some hot chocolate milk. "Your Majesty, may I come in?" The former smiled gently and nodded her head tiredly, trying her best to keep the straight posture to keep up her appearance as the queen.

"Thank you, miss Griselda. I apologize for the inconvenience." Neve smiled apologetically and accepted the hot milk with gratitude. The older woman looked at her with concern seeing the amount of paperwork on her desk that keep piling up every minute. "It seems you have a lot on your plate currently, despite it being your first day here."

The young woman chuckled lightly under her breath. "It can't be helped. I cannot leave this to my younger sister and it was my choice to began with. It's not possible to trouble someone else for my responsibility now can I?" A frown appeared on her face, not realizing that the older woman just wished for her to rest and actually get comfortable since it's her first time as a student.

She thought that maybe by coming her, the young queen can get laid back for a but and have fun as her age suggests is still quite young. A sigh left Griselda and wondered if there is anything she can be of help. "Your Majesty, is there something I can help you with?" A hum left the blond haired woman as she contemplated. A cheeky grin appeared on her face for the first time. 

"Maybe some homemade brownies? I heard you were quite famous for your baking?"Griselda eyes widened at the playful expression that the queen had expressed as she has never seen it before but soon a gentle smile appeared on her face. "Of course, it would be my pleasure. However, I might have gotten rusty over the years." A 'troubled' emerged on her face, deciding to indulge the girl with her play.

"Nonsense! A baker that my mother has praised nonstop shouldn't be saying that! Unless..." Neve faked a look of sorrow, causing a look of curiosity to appear on Griselda's face. "Only my mother is allowed to eat them?" The statement caused the older woman to laugh lively. "How could such a thing exist? Your Majesty is the Late Queen's daughter, of course you get the same privileges as her- however, no one else but you." 

Griselda's face went from amusement to soft, cheeky, playful smile. "Well then, I must get to work if I must make a batch that would last a week or perhaps a month." A glint appeared in Neve's eyes, as she imagined being buried in brownies that would last a month making her face brighten immediately. 

"I can't wait! I might as well send some to Anna. After all she gets the same privileges, isn't that right?" Griselda nodded with a wide grin on her face and retreaded for the night. Neve's smile fell down as soon as Griselda left the room. A sigh left her for the nth time that day.

A sound was brought to her attention and looked toward it, seeing it was her phone calling with the name of 'My Beloved.' The queen felt her lips twitch upward and answered the call. "Good afternoon my dear." The gentle voice calling her made her night a bit better. 

"Good afternoon my love." The tired voice of the blond woman it's way to his ear. They both turned on facetime  and Neve finally saw the beautiful and comforting face of her Fiancé. "Is there something wrong? You look quite troubled." The worried voice of Eros reached her ears.

"Nothing- it's just, I'm tired. This is really taking a toll on me." Neve, who never shares her problems and worries, could always open up and tell her fiancés and fiancées everything that troubles her. They have the right to know after the incident that took place in the past. She would make sure to never make the same mistake again.

For the rest of the night, Eros was able to convince his lover to leave work and rest for the night. They talked till she fell asleep while being on the call. Eros was able to sleep feeling satisfied with the result. 

***

Neve has bonded with the professors and the headmistress over the week before school starts. Faragonda and her had lots of tea parties with the other female professors, she baked a lot of pastries and desserts with Griselda, conversed with Palladium about potions and attempted to create new ones, bonded with Concorda and the pixies over books, last but not least, helped Chef Sfoglia in the kitchen.

It was a really fun week filled with fun and adventures with the staff members. Neve had learned a lot of things and finally came the day school starts. Neve had woken up early, about half an hour before student's start piling up. She has the duty to help Griselda and making sure the rooms are in the correct order alongside their names. Neve stretched her limbs and started getting ready for the day. It's gonna be hell of a busy day, causing the desire to groan and complain grow. 

After getting proper rest for the first time, the blond woman craved for that comfort and luxury after getting the taste once. It was addictive wanting to do nothing but laze around. But alas, fate has another plan for her. Neve started looking around Alfea to see if theres anything wrong. When she saw everything was in order, she went outside where Griselda was waiting for the student's to arrive. She went to stand beside her, carefully looking at the clipboard in her hand with the names of student's. 

Neve has the same papers as Griselda and straightened her posture when girls started piling up forming in two lines, one in front of Griselda and the other in front of her. "State your name." Neve monotone voice came out stern and solid as she said the same statements more then 20 times. The blond female looked beside her when she saw Stella and a red-orange haired female that she has never seen before. What perked her attention was when she stated her name.

Neve's eyes sharpened when she realized that the female was impersonating a princess another dimension. She's quite sure that red-orange haired girl was familiar to her just not being Varanda, princess of Callisto. Stella face brightened when she notcied the blond haired female that was beside Griselda and as she was about to call her out, she stopped in her tracks once she noticed the glare that was directed toward him.

Realizing that her friend has figured out everything, she started pushing her friend inside. "W-Well then see you later-" Before Neve can call out to Stella, Griselda called out to her. "Your Majesty, what's wrong?" Neve paused in her tracks and shook her head. "May I have a word with you later tonight? Both you and Headmistress Faragonda if possible." Griselda face stiffened and nodded her head. "Of course. I will speak with the headmistress later on."

The two went back to work, confirming the identity of the student's. Neve sighed, having a bad feeling that something will happen today, concerning the red-orange haired female that has already gotten on the bad side of Griselda if she knew the truth. The young queen needs to have a stern conversation with Stella later on. Something like this cannot happen again as danger could be lurking around.

To Be Continued.