NEBULA

nebula: an enormous cloud of dust and gas occupying the space between stars and acting as a nursery for new stars following a supernova

🩵💛❤️💜

The end of the Triwizard Tournament meant the end of the world as they all knew it. Following the devastating loss of Cedric, those closest to him and those closest to those who loved him have done their best to bravely face the ever-changing world and carry light and hope through even the darkest and most desperate moments of terror, confusion, and grief.

In this section, Nebula, Lucy Everlin Diggory is determined to build herself back up again, knowing she will be forever changed by the losses she has sustained but knowing, too, that she is loved deeply by the friends who remain. Harry James Potter is in for the epiphany of a lifetime when he cleans his glasses at a Quidditch party and his world explodes with light. Henry Benjamin Furls begins to truly come into his own, taking brave new steps into the world as he explores the world of professional Quidditch, the Department of Mysteries, and the whimsical amusement of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, as well as the warm brown eyes of one Weasley in particular. George Fabian Weasley undergoes exposure therapy for his fear of dogs, which allows him to support the people he loves most better than ever before.