THE BEGINNING

Izuku Yagi was a strange boy.

When he was first born people noticed that aside from his deep shade of viridian green hair that resembled his mother Inko's own hair, he looked nothing like his parents or his twin sister. His sister Izumi Yagi held there father Toshinori's blond hair with streaks of the same green of there mother in a pattern very reminiscent of a certain Todoroki woman. 

When his father had noticed this he had requested a test to make sure it was in fact his child. The fact that the test said he was the child of Inko and Toshinori Yagi was bapheling for all parties involved, however all of this was before the child had even opened his eyes. When the new family had returned home and were about to go to bed Izumi had cried for food which Inko was happy to give her, but when she looked over to her other child, who's seldom requests for food worried her, she had finally seen his eyes. Izuku's eyes shone with a beauty that stunned Inko, it was as if she saw the beauty of the moon and the heavens collide to produce an ethereal blue that seemed to hold within it a vastness so indescribable.... it was if she saw Infinity.

When Toshinori woke up hours later and saw his wife like that he panicked slightly which startled Inko out of her daze. Ever since then Toshinori found the gaze of his son to be extremely unsettling, but he still tried to be a good father despite that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5 YEARS LATER

July/15/1271  

8:33 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We see in a relatively well of part of Musutafu Japan a not an entirely uncommon sight for this time of year.

"IZU! IZU! IZU! Come on you need to get up so we can go to the doctor to figure out what our quirks are!"

"YAAAAaaaawwwnn. Okay, okay, I'm up, I'm up. Now be quiet Izumi, we need breakfast first. yawn, what's mom making anyway."

Here we see the usual happenings of the Yagi twins birthday. However this year is a little different, most children get there quirks at around 4 years old and as the twins have yet to develop any quirk Inko and Toshinori thought it best to go to the doctor to make sure there was nothing wrong. So once breakfast is done they going to go find out what there quirks are.

"She said she was going to be making panckes and katsudon, so hurry up so we can eat and then go."

"Alright I'm going as fast as I can."

"Then go faster slow poke, he he."

Once Izuku was done getting dressed and the twins went downstairs and sat down to eat their favorite food, Inko popped her head out from the kitchen.

"Ah, there you are Izuku, I thought I was going to have to wake you up my self if you took any longer. Now come eat your food before it gets cold."

""Thanks Oka-san""

As Izuku and Izumi were eating their katsudon and pancakes respectively. Izumi thought it would be a good idea to tease her older brother.

"You know Izu, if your hair gets any whiter your gonna look like an old man pretty soon, he he"

"Hey I will not!"

"Now now, no fighting over breakfast and don't tease you brother Izumi."

"Yes ma'am. It's just weird that Izu has old man hair."

"IT'S NOT OLD MAN HAIR!!"

Shortly after Izuku's second birthday he had started to grow tufts of snow white hair that had gotten bigger and more numerous as he had gotten older, it has gotten to the point where he has more white hair than he does green anymore (see picture at the top). In the middle of this sibling fight their father had come downstairs to eat.